Join Our Team
We are pleased to announce a paralegal case manager position at one of Sacramento's premier plaintiff's personal injury law firms.
Please only apply if you have substantial personal injury case management experience.
Enjoy free parking and a business casual work environment. Starting pay and bonuses will range from 80K to 150K, depending on experience.A Stellar Legal Team
We have a full line-up of talented players, from our receptionist to senior lawyers. Most members of our team have been with us for over ten years. Each team member is held to the highest standards. There is no room for mediocrity when our opponents are billion-dollar insurance companies.About Our Culture
At our firm, we show up to work every day ready to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. If that's not you, there is no need to apply.
Our team of attorneys, case managers, marketers, intake, and support staff work together like a well-oiled machine. We care about one another, and it shows. This results in us providing exceptional service to our clients. From researching emerging therapies that address chronic pain to staying on top of new legal decisions that may increase the money in our clients' pockets, we never rest on our laurels.Our Core Values
Continuous learning | We read books, attend seminars, and continue our education. We expect you to learn continuously.
Creativity | We welcome bold ideas from our team members that can inspire results to pass along to our clients.
Kindness | We deeply care for clients, visit them in their homes and really take in who they are and how their lives have changed as we work with them towards settlement or trial.We are like one big family here at our firm. We have an office environment and culture like no other. The only thing we are missing is YOU! Our Main Goal
A commitment to excellence by focusing on our clients and their needs. At the end of the day, the goal remains the same. Together we're building solid cases that lead to successful verdicts and settlements for our injured clients. When our clients succeed, we succeed. That's our goal.What We Need From You
- Be empathetic to our bodily injury clients; listen carefully to the story of how they were injured.
- Be optimistic and kind while coming up with a treatment plan to restore balance to their lives.
- Follow up with our clients regularly and get to know them well.
- Assess the value of each case by careful review, evaluation of liability, and other damages; present to the lead attorney.
- Handle health insurance and liens from providers, negotiating reductions as required.
- Negotiate with adjusters, write demands, present counter demands, and develop creative solutions.
- Draft complaints and discovery as needed, under the supervision of the lead attorney.
- Prepare settlement statements.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Starting pay begins at $80,000 to $150,000, depending on experience. This position is on-site only.
Please send a cover letter and resume along with a writing sample to Jeanette@autoaccident.com and Ed@autoaccident.com.