Do You Need an Experienced Sacramento Product Liability Attorney?
Product liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on dangerous and defective products. I represent individuals and families in matters against corporations or manufacturers who have manufactured and sold unsafe products to consumers.
If you or a family member has been injured by a defective product and have questions about product liability, I can help answer them. Call me at 916-921-6400, toll free at 800-404-5400 or contact me online for a FREE, no obligation consultation.
I refer to "Products" in describing what causes the injury, but it really covers a wide-range of categories, including:
- Machinery and tools
- Medicine and Drugs, e.g., Ortho Evra, Rezulin, Fen-Phen, Baycol, PPA, Vioxx, Celebrex, Bextra, Aleve, Bendectin, DES, Thalidomide, Accutane, Phentermine, Parlodel, Phenylpropanolamine, Oxycontin, Pyridostigmine Bromide and other prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Medical devices
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as pesticides, asbestos, and mold
- Autos and other motor vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles
- Automobile accessories such as tires, seat belts, air bags and child car seats
- Household products and appliances
- Toys, recreational equipment and ATV's
- Clothing and apparel
If you've had an incident with a product that caused an injury, or are the survivor of someone who may have died from the use or exposure to a dangerous or defective product, it's important that you know your rights under the law. Contact me online or call me at 916-921-6400 or 800-404-5400 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.