Truckee Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Truckee offers amazing views of the Sierra Nevada crest and sits along the West Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is the epitome of quaint, small-town, tranquil living, with a five-member Town Council and an elected mayor that merely presides over official events and town meetings. But even a small town like Truckee sees its share of accidents.
If you or someone you love was involved in a car accident in Truckee or anywhere else in Nevada County and sustained severe injuries, please contact our personal injury attorneys at (530) 392-9400 for a free case evaluation.Experienced Truckee Personal Injury Attorney
Our experienced injury lawyers at AutoAccident.com focus on offering our services to victims who have suffered serious injuries. If you were injured in a car accident but only suffered minor or soft tissue injuries, we are willing to help you by referring you to a Truckee auto accident attorney who handles less serious cases.Types of Injury Cases We Handle
Our experienced injury lawyers help victims that were injured in Truckee car accidents, as well as other types of crashes, including:
Not all serious injuries are the result of an accident. Our clients were injured in construction accidents, dog bite incidents, farming accidents, defective or dangerous products, food poisoning, slip and fall accidents, and other life-altering tragedies.Common Injury Cases
Our past clients have suffered a wide variety of serious injuries. Some of the most common injuries that we have recovered compensation for include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cervical spine injuries
- Broken or fractured bones, including vertebrae
- Loss of limbs
- Internal injuries
If you have suffered any of the injuries listed above in an accident that was someone else’s fault, we want to help you. Call us today for free and friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 locally.Finding the Right Truckee Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
There are so many personal injury lawyers to choose from, many of who advertise their services on billboards, television, and internet marketing, and choosing just one can be overwhelming. You want someone who will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you are entitled to, not someone who is just looking for a piece of the pie, at any cost to you.
Take a look at the YouTube video below for tips on finding the right Truckee personal injury lawyer for your case.
- Choose an attorney who seems to genuinely care about you and your family - someone who sits down with you and listens to you about your injuries, your desires, and your needs;
- Just as important is to seek a Truckee auto accident attorney who exclusively handles personal injury cases. Don’t settle for a lawyer who is caught up in handling many cases in several areas of law. Those types of lawyers typically do not have the skill and experience that is necessary to take on – and win – severe injury cases.
- If the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair settlement for your injuries, you will have two choices. The first is to take the low settlement amount, and the other is to take the case to trial. To go to trial, you will need a lawyer familiar with courtroom procedures and processes regarding personal injury and someone who is not afraid to fight for your rights in a trial procedure.
- Find an attorney who can prove a history of personal injury case successes. Ask about the verdict and settlement amounts that they have won. This should be a high priority for you when choosing the right attorney for your case.
- Can the attorney afford to take the case to trial? Severe personal injury trials can cost a significant sum of money. Make sure to seek out an attorney who has the resources to take your case to trial.
Our law firm has been advocating on behalf of Truckee residents and other Northern Californians for nearly four decades. If you or a loved one is in need of expert legal help with a personal injury or wrongful death matter, we would be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We offer several options - we can meet in person, or over the telephone. We also frequently conduct initial consultations via Zoom. We will make it work according to your preferences and your convenience. Additionally, with e-sign software, the initial paperwork can be completed electronically.Truckee FAQ
Do you have a list of the most dangerous intersections in Truckee?
Yes. Some of the serious injury accidents that occurred in Truckee happened at the following intersections:
- W River Rd & McIver Crossing
- Ponderosa Rd & Tamarack Way
- Rt 267 & Rt 80
- Northwoods Blvd & Lausanne Way
- Northwoods Blvd & Swiss Lane
- Ponderosa Dr & Palisades Dr
- Rt 89 & Rainbow Dr
- Alder Creek Rd & Fjord Rd
We want to help you to realize the positives in what might be an emotionally trying time. We love doing what we do, and we take immense pleasure in helping clients and their families work through this challenging and trying experience. Call our experienced Truckee personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 or 800.404.5400 for free, friendly advice.
Photo by Pixabay