Truckee Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
The town of Truckee offers amazing views of the Sierra Nevada crest and sits along the West Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is the epitome of quaint, small-town, tranquil living, with a five-member Town Council and an elected mayor that merely presides over official events and town meetings.
You are likely visiting our website because you or someone you love was involved in a car accident and sustained severe injuries. If so, you need the help of an experienced California personal injury attorney.Experienced Truckee Personal Injury Attorney
We focus on offering my services to victims who have suffered serious injuries. If you were injured in a car accident, but only suffered minor or soft tissue injuries, we are willing to help you by referring you to a Truckee auto accident attorney who handles less serious cases.
Our experienced injury lawyers help victims that were injured in Truckee car accidents, as well as other types of crashes, including:
- Motorcycle collisions
- Commercial truck crashes
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Not all serious injuries are the result of an accident. Some of our clients were injured in construction accidents, dog bite incidents, farming accidents, defective or dangerous products, food poisoning, slip and fall accidents, and other life-altering tragedies.
Our past clients have suffered a wide variety of serious injuries. Some of the most common injuries that we have recovered compensation for include:
- Bites from dogs and other pets
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cervical spine injuries
- Broken or fractured bones, including vertebrae
- Loss of limbs
- Internal injuries
If you have suffered any of the injuries listed above in an accident that was someone else’s fault, we want to help you. Call us today for free and friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 locally.Finding the Right Truckee Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
There are so many personal injury lawyers to choose from, many who advertise their services on billboards, television, and internet marketing, and choosing just one can be overwhelming. You want someone who will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you are entitled to, not someone who is just looking for a piece of the pie, at any cost to you.
Take a look at the YouTube video below for tips on how to find the right Truckee personal injury lawyer for your case.
- Choose an attorney who seems to genuinely care about you and your family - someone who sits down with you and listens to you about your injuries, your desires, and your needs;
- Just as important is to seek a Truckee auto accident attorney who exclusively handles personal injury cases. Don’t settle for a lawyer who is caught up in handling a multitude of cases in several areas of law. Those types of lawyers typically do not have the skill and experience that is necessary to take on – and win – severe injury cases.
- If the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair settlement for your injuries, you will have two choices. The first is to take the low settlement amount, and the other is to take the case to trial. In order to go to trial, you will need a lawyer who is not only familiar with courtroom procedures and processes regarding personal injury but also someone who is not afraid to fight for your rights in a trial procedure.
- Find an attorney who can prove a history of personal injury case successes. Ask about the verdict and settlement amounts that they have won. This should be a high priority for you when choosing the right attorney for your case.
- Can the attorney afford to take the case to trial? Severe personal injury trials can cost a significant sum of money. Make sure to seek out an attorney who has the resources to take your case to trial.
You may be wondering why we would expect Truckee victims to travel the nearly two hours from Truckee to our Sacramento office to see us when there are plenty of Truckee personal injury lawyers between here and there. Here’s the deal: most personal injury attorneys in Truckee and the surrounding areas do not have the experience, financial resources, and ability that we have to win severe injury cases.
Call us, and we will discuss the details of your case. If we think that your case is a good fit for us, we will personally invite you to come visit us at our Sacramento office so we can get to know you and your family better and get more in-depth information about your case. We will even pay for your travel expenses and put you up in a hotel overnight so you can spend some time in Sacramento and drive back to Truckee the next day.Truckee FAQ
Do you have a list of the most dangerous intersections in Truckee?
Yes. Some of the serious injury accidents that occurred in Truckee happened at the following intersections:
- W River Rd & McIver Crossing
- Ponderosa Rd & Tamarack Way
- Rt 267 & Rt 80
- Northwoods Blvd & Lausanne Way
- Northwoods Blvd & Swiss Lane
- Ponderosa Dr & Palisades Dr
- Rt 89 & Rainbow Dr
- Alder Creek Rd & Fjord Rd
I’m Ed Smith, a Truckee Car Accident Lawyer. We want to help you to realize the positives in what might be an emotionally trying time. We love doing what we do and we take immense pleasure in helping clients and their families work through this challenging and trying experience. Call us at (530) 392-9400 or 800.404.5400 for free, friendly advice.
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 1.21.21]