Let Our Family Help Your FamilyContact Us for a Free Consultation
The Attorney's Guide to Traumatic Brain Injuries
I'm Ed Smith, a California brain injury lawyer and I've been representing people with serious brain injuries since 1982.
My firm, the Law Offices of Edward A. Smith, represents brain injury victims from across the state. My main office is in Sacramento, California.Please reach out for free and friendly advice concerning your head injury or an injury to a loved one. I can be reached at 916.921.6400 or 800.404.5400.
This is a comprehensive brain injury resource. Please use the menu below to visit any section of the resource that is applicable to you.
See additional Brain Injury Lawyer resources below:
- Alternative Treatments for Brain injury
- Caretakers of Brain Injury Clients
- Causation of Brain Injuries
- Common Brain Injury Medications
- Diagnosis of Brain Injury
- Economic Losses in TBI Cases
- Functional Loss Associated with Brain injuries
- Levels of Brain Injury
- Prognosis after Brain Injury
- Resources for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Risk Factors for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Symptoms of a Brain Injury
- Statistics on Brain Injuries
- Types of Brain Injury
- Types of Medical Providers Involved
- Types of Treatment - Conventional Facilities
- The Complexity of Brain Injuries