Susanville Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Those in Susanville can enjoy small-town, rural living, where everyone seems to know each other by name. The quaint downtown, the Susanville Golf Course, and the Susan River all add to the picturesque scenery around town.
If you suffer severe injuries from an accident in Susanville, your quality of life may have decreased. Call our top-rated Susanville personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 for a free consultation."Personal" Personal Injury Lawyers
At AutoAccident.com, our goal is to educate the general public about their rights regarding personal injury matters and help victims who have been seriously injured in accidents recover maximum compensation so they can focus on their total well-being.
We are often referred to as the "personal" personal injury attorneys because we genuinely concern people who have suffered a severe injury, family members, and needs and desires.Holistic Approach to Healing
We take a holistic approach as a lawyer. We not only work to obtain the maximum compensation my clients are entitled to, but we also focus on helping them heal psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually as they recover from their financial and physical injuries.Advocating for Susanville Victims with Serious Injuries
We've helped residents in Susanville and surrounding areas with their personal injury and wrongful death claims since 1982.
Many of the clients we have handled cases for suffered from injuries resulting from:
- Vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Dog or animal bite accidents
- Farming accidents
- Products that were dangerous or defective
- Slip and fall incidents (or other premises liability incidents)
Other cases we have successfully handled include:
If you are suffering from serious injuries right now, you need to find a good lawyer as quickly as possible. It is difficult enough to handle your day-to-day life with the added stress of doctors' appointments, bills stacking up to the ceiling, and your injuries complicating everything. However, that does not mean that you should make a hasty decision and hire just any attorney.
In fact, you should do extensive research on potential personal injury lawyers if you want to obtain maximum compensation for your injuries. Before you choose anyone to take on your case, you should consider the following questions:
- Does the attorney focus solely on personal injury and/or wrongful death cases? You want to select a lawyer who has solid experience in personal injury law, not someone who dabbles in multiple areas of law, especially if your injuries are serious. For example, you wouldn't go to a dentist for foot surgery, would you?
- Does the attorney have an extensive online reputation? Check out Avvo, Google, and Yelp reviews before settling on a personal injury lawyer. Most people check out reviews before they buy a $10 product. Therefore, it would make sense to do similar research when choosing a lawyer.
- Does the lawyer show a solid track record of successful trial verdicts? Check out the lawyer's website to see if they list settlements and verdicts. If there is not a list on their website, ask them for a list. This is not an unusual question for a potential client to ask an attorney, so don't be scared to ask. Most lawyers will be proud to brag about their successes.
- Does the attorney have extensive trial experience? Unfortunately, many personal injury lawyers prefer to settle cases with insurance companies rather than take claims to court. What happens, though, if the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair deal? The last thing you want to do is settle for an unfair deal because you hired an attorney intimidated by or unfamiliar with the trial procedures.
Watch the video below for additional tips on how to select the best Susanville personal injury lawyer for your case.Susanville Personal Injury Lawyers in Susanville, CA
If you or a member of your family has been severely injured in an accident, give our experienced Susanville personal injury lawyers a call today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 locally for free, friendly advice.