Susanville Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
In Susanville, CA, residents revel in the charm of small-town living, where familiarity runs deep, and neighbors know each other by name. The idyllic downtown area, the Susanville Golf Course, and the meandering Susan River all contribute to the town's picturesque scenery. However, accidents can still occur, even in the tranquility of a small community.
If you find yourself injured in an accident within Susanville, you may face mounting medical expenses and a loss of income due to the inability to work. When severe injuries result from someone else's negligence, it can be an overwhelming and trying time. Rest assured, our team of compassionate Susanville personal injury lawyers is here to support you through this challenging period. Contact our legal team at (530) 392-9400 for a complimentary consultation, where we will listen to your case and provide guidance without any obligation."Personal" Personal Injury Lawyers
At AutoAccident.com, we aim to educate the general public about their rights regarding personal injury matters and help victims who have been seriously injured in accidents recover maximum compensation by focusing on their total well-being.
We are known as "personal" personal injury attorneys because we are genuinely concerned about people who have suffered a severe injury, family members, and needs and desires.Holistic Approach to Healing
We take a holistic approach as a lawyer. We not only work to obtain the maximum compensation my clients are entitled to, but we also focus on helping them heal psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually as they recover from their financial and physical injuries.Advocating for Susanville Residents with Serious Injuries
We've helped residents in Susanville and surrounding areas with their personal injury and wrongful death claims since 1982. Many of our clients have suffered from injuries resulting from the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Dog or animal bite accidents
- Farming accidents
- Products that were dangerous or defective
- Slip and fall incidents (or other premises liability incidents)
Other cases we have successfully handled include the following:
If you are suffering from serious injuries right now, you must find a good Susanville personal injury lawyer as quickly as possible. It is difficult enough to handle your day-to-day life with the added stress of doctors' appointments, bills stacking up to the ceiling, and your injuries complicating everything. However, that does not mean you should make a hasty decision and hire an attorney.
In fact, you should do extensive research on potential personal injury lawyers if you want to obtain maximum compensation for your injuries. Before you choose anyone to take on your case, you should consider the following questions:
- Does the attorney focus solely on personal injury and/or wrongful death cases? You want to select a lawyer with solid experience in personal injury law, not someone who dabbles in multiple areas of law, especially if your injuries are serious. For example, you wouldn't go to a dentist for foot surgery, would you?
- Does the attorney have an extensive online reputation? Check out Avvo, Google, and Yelp reviews before settling on a personal injury lawyer. Most people check out reviews before they buy a $10 product. Therefore, doing similar research when choosing a lawyer would make sense.
- Does the lawyer show a solid track record of successful trial verdicts? Check out the lawyer's website to see if they list settlements and verdicts. If there is no list on their website, ask them for one. This is not an unusual question for a potential client to ask an attorney, so don't be scared to ask. Most lawyers will be proud to brag about their successes.
- Does the attorney have extensive trial experience? Unfortunately, many personal injury lawyers prefer to settle cases with insurance companies rather than take claims to court. What happens if the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair deal? The last thing you want to do is settle for an unfair deal because you hired an attorney intimidated by or unfamiliar with the trial procedures.
Watch the YouTube video below for tips on selecting the best personal injury lawyer for your case.Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Susanville, CA
If you or a family member has been severely injured in an accident, call our experienced Susanville personal injury lawyers today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice. See our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 6.2.23] Photo by Markus Spiske temporausch.com from Pexels [cs 769]