St. Helena, California Auto Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer (707) 564-1900
I’m Ed Smith, a St. Helena, California car accident and personal injury lawyer. Those who are familiar with the St. Helena region understand that this is one of the most scenic and peaceful areas that California has to offer. The region is known for its nature sites, hundreds of vineyards and friendly people. For this reason, people from all over the world travel to St. Helena, California to take advantage of everything this beautiful area has to offer.
While I originally come from the Brooklyn, New York area, my military service in the Air Force brought me to the Northern California area. I fell in love with the region and have since made it my home.
Since my arrival in the area, I have been working hard to serve the local citizens of St. Helena and surrounding regions. If you or someone you love has been involved in an auto accident and sustained major injuries, there is a good chance you found this page because you need an experienced personal injury attorney to help you navigate the complicated legal waters. Please, let me help you.
An Experienced St. Helena, California Personal Injury Lawyer Handling Serious Injury Cases
Over the years, I have handled a litany of cases involving all types of serious injuries. I have had the privilege to serve the citizens of California in a variety of accidents, including:
In addition to vehicular collisions, I am also able to provide assistance with other injuries such as:
- Animal bites, such as dogs
- Traumatic injuries, including brain injuries
- Wrongful death cases
- Product liability and defective equipment cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Farm accidents
If you or a loved one has been injured in any of the ways listed above, please call me at (707) 564-1900 for free, friendly advice. When you call, we will go over the specifics of your accident, and discuss the best way to proceed.
Helping Clients Navigate the Legal System
I am here to serve the citizens of California. This means that I place my clients first in every legal case. I place the needs of my customers ahead of my own and always take the time to sit down with my clients to make sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to a legal case. I do my best to translate the legal jargon into common, everyday language that my clients can understand. I make a point to be as honest as possible with every accident and injury case. If there are problems with the case, I put forth the effort to go over them ahead of time. I make sure to act in the best interests of my client in all situations. If my services match well with the needs of my client, I will get to work with my staff so that my clients can focus on recovering from their accident. My team and I will work hard to ensure that fair compensation is recovered in every case so that my clients can focus on the healing process.
Factors to Consider in Selecting a Personal Injury Attorney
Like every industry, it is important for the client to take the time to select the right personal injury lawyer to meet their needs. Some factors to consider when looking for a personal injury attorney in St. Helena, California include:
- Take the time to find a personal injury lawyer who places the needs of their client first. The attorney should truly care about their clients, their families, and the healing process.
- Find an attorney who practices personal injury law exclusively. This is an attorney with a tremendous amount of experience in the area who understands the ins and outs of this field of law. An attorney who takes on every case, regardless of the legal field, is likely someone who doesn’t have the proper expertise in personal injury law.
- Make sure to select an attorney who has experience in the courtroom. Some personal injury cases go to trial and the attorney should be prepared for this.
- The track record is important. Take the time to review the prior cases of the personal injury attorney. This is a solid indication of what to expect when the working relationship begins.
Auto Accidents and Dangerous Intersections in St. Helena, California
When people are driving through St. Helena, California, it is important to keep in mind a few dangerous intersections:
- Main Street and Madrone Avenue
- Main Street and Spring Street
- Main Street and Elmhurst Avenue
- Elmhurst Avenue and Spring Mountain Road
- Kearney Street and Madrona Avenue
- Main Street at Mitchell Drive and Pope Street
These are major roads in St. Helena, California that see a significant amount of the traffic that goes through the town. People should use extra care when navigating these roads.
St. Helena, California Personal Injury Attorney Working Hard for You and Your Family
We work hard to ensure you can spend time with medical providers to expedite your recovery while we work to prepare your case. We will maximize your potential for a positive outcome. My staff and I will help to turn this situation into a positive one instead of an accident that could lead to medical and financial disaster. I am here to serve my clients.
I’m Ed Smith, a St. Helena, California auto accident and personal injury attorney. If you or a loved one has suffered traumatic injuries in an auto accident, please contact me at (707) 564-1900. We are here to help you.
I am proud to be a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum in the state of California. This encompasses a group of lawyers that includes some of the top-rated trial attorneys the country has to offer. Each member of this group has won million or multiple million-dollar case verdicts for past clients.
Please view my long history of Verdicts & Settlements here.
Image Attribution: By User: (WT-shared) OldPine at wts wikivoyage, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23246027
:dr bw [cs 1038]