Shasta Lake Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Residents living in Shasta Lake are incredibly fortunate to enjoy fishing, swimming, boating, jet skiing, and other fun water activities all year. As one of the dominant features in Northern California, you would never guess that the beautiful lake was the largest man-made reservoir in the state because it appears to be there so naturally.
If you or a family member has suffered injuries in an accident in or near the Shasta Lake area, call our law firm today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 to discuss your legal options with one of our experienced injury lawyers. We offer free, friendly advice.Serving Seriously Injured Victims in Shasta Lake, CA
At AutoAccident.com, we represent Shasta Lake victims severely injured in accidents. We handle the following types of cases:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Product Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
We are known as the "personal" personal injury lawyers because we empathize and sympathize with those living with the emotional pain and physical trauma experienced after being involved in a catastrophic accident. At AutoAccident.com, we take a holistic approach to our client's health and well-being and treat them like family. We understand the value of kindness and compassion goes a long way when recovering from your injuries.We Help with Wrongful Death Cases
We are also aware of that overwhelming grief that can take hold of you and practically strangle you when you have lost a loved one to wrongful death. There is a reason it is referred to as "wrongful death." We are here to help you through all the difficulties with your case on even the most personal levels.We Take All Cases on a Contingency Fee Basis
We take severe injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay me unless and until we win your case.
Let us offer a few tips to help you choose the right lawyer for your case. After all, choosing an attorney is vital if you have severe injuries and want to recover compensation.Finding the Right Shasta Lake Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury lawyers are everywhere. You see their commercials on television and the internet, and you may even see personal injury lawyer advertisements on billboards if you drive on highways frequently. They make big promises, but very few are prepared to do everything they need to win a case.
Many injury attorneys consider settling with the insurance company winning the case. However, was it a win if the client was unsatisfied with the settlement?
You may not think choosing me for your attorney makes sense, and that is okay. Regardless, here are some essential tips to consider when selecting legal representation for your case:
- Does the attorney have extensive experience in personal injury? Do they only practice personal injury law?
- They have excellent reviews on Avvo, Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other review and social media platforms? You read reviews on products before buying them. Why wouldn't you read the reviews before hiring a lawyer?
- Does the attorney have experience in the courtroom? Are they comfortable with taking a case to trial? Simply asking a potential attorney if they are willing to take a case to court if the insurance company does not want to play fair will give you a good idea of whether or not the accident lawyer is comfortable with the idea.
- Do they have high past settlements and verdicts? Feel free to ask potential attorneys about their past settlements and verdicts. They should be proud of their past verdicts and settlements and happy to share them with you.
- Do they have the financial means to take a case to trial?
The YouTube video below discusses how victims of accidents can find the best personal injury lawyer for their case.Shasta Lake Traffic Accident FAQ
Do you know which intersections are the most dangerous in Shasta Lake?
The following is a list of the most dangerous intersections in Shasta Lake:
- Front Street & Locust Avenue
- Shasta Park Drive & Linda Lane
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, please call our experienced Shasta Lake personal injury lawyers today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice. See a list of past cases on our verdicts and settlements page.