Shasta Lake Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Those of you who live in Shasta Lake are incredibly fortunate! You get to enjoy lake living – the fishing, the swimming, the boating, the jet skiing, and the long list of other fun water sports and lake activities all year long.
You would never know that the beauty of a lake was the largest man-made reservoir in California because it appears to be there so naturally.Serving Shasta Lake’s Seriously Injured Victims
At AutoAccident.com, we legally represent Shasta Lake victims who have been in accidents that left them seriously injured. We handle the following types of cases:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Product Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
We are often referred to as the “personal” personal injury lawyer because we empathize and sympathize with victims who are living with the emotional pain and physical trauma that most people experience after being involved in a catastrophic accident.Wrongful Death Cases
We are also aware of that overwhelming grief that can take hold of you and practically strangle you when you have lost a loved one to wrongful death. There is a reason it is referred to as “wrongful death.” We are here to help you through all of the difficulties that come with your case on even the most personal levels.Why Drive to Sacramento for a Lawyer?
Certainly, at this point, that question is in the front of your mind. Why would you drive all the way to Sacramento to our office when you can find hundreds of personal injury attorneys between Shasta Lake and Sacramento? Due to the recent economic downturn, many good injury firms were forced out of Shasta Lake, leaving a void for solid legal representation.We Take All Cases on a Contingency Fee Basis
We take serious injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay me unless and until we win your case.
Let us offer you a few tips to help you choose the right lawyer for your case. After all, choosing the right lawyer is vital if you have serious injuries and want to recover compensation.Finding the Right Shasta Lake Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury lawyers are everywhere. You see their commercials on television and the internet. You may even see personal injury lawyer advertisements on billboards if you drive on highways frequently. They make big promises, but very few are prepared to do everything they need to do to truly win a case.
Many of the personal injury lawyers out there consider settling with the insurance company winning the case. However, if the client is not satisfied with the settlement, was it truly a win?
You may not think it makes sense to choose me for your attorney, and that is okay. Regardless, here are some important tips to consider when choosing legal representation for your case:
- Does the attorney have extensive experience in personal injury? Do they only practice personal injury law?
- They have excellent reviews on Avvo, Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other review and social media platforms? You read reviews on products before buying them. Why wouldn’t you read the reviews before hiring a lawyer?
- Does the attorney have experience in the courtroom? Are they comfortable with taking a case to trial? Simply asking a potential attorney if they are willing to take a case to court if the insurance company does not want to play fair will give you a good idea of whether or not the lawyer is comfortable with the idea.
- Do they have high past settlements and verdicts? Feel free to ask potential attorneys about their past settlements and verdicts. They should be proud of their past verdicts and settlements and more than happy to share them with you.
- Do they have the financial means to take a case to trial?
The YouTube video below discusses how victims of accidents can find the right personal injury lawyer:Shasta Lake FAQ
Do you know which intersections are the most dangerous in Shasta Lake?
The following is a list of the most dangerous intersections in Shasta Lake in 2013:
- Front St & Locust Ave
- Shasta Park Dr & Linda Lane
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, please call our experienced Shasta Lake personal injury lawyers today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 7.9.21]