Santa Barbara Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Santa Barbara has something for just about everyone. It's been called the American Riviera because of its mild climate and is quite popular as a tourist destination. With a population of around 90,000, it's the second-largest city in Santa Barbara County after Santa Maria. Santa Barbara and the surrounding area are home to several well-regarded universities and the Los Padres National Forest wilderness.
Call our law office if you find yourself injured in an accident near the Santa Barbara Airport, a truck crash on U.S Highway 101, while visiting the Channel Islands National Park, or anywhere across Santa Barbara County.Selecting a Personal Injury Attorney in Santa Barbara
Trying to pick a Santa Barbara personal injury attorney can be daunting, and many become overwhelmed by the sheer number of possibilities from a simple Internet search. Especially if you or a loved one is already facing an injury, deciding who to choose in the Santa Barbara area can seem impossible.
- Check Yelp and Google reviews
- Check for an Avvo rating, look for client testimonials
- Choose an attorney who publishes and speaks in their field of expertise
- Select an attorney who practices personal injury law exclusively
- Choose a lawyer who is active in the legal community
Watch the following video for tips on selecting the right personal injury lawyer.Severe Personal Injury and Wrongful Death in Santa Barbara
Our services are focused, experienced, and professional, and our firm only handles serious personal injury matters in Santa Barbara. Some of the cases that we tackle include the following:
- Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our office focuses on accidents that lead to severe injury or death. These include head-on collisions, large truck crashes, or severe pedestrian accidents.
- Products Liability: If your vehicle crash resulted from a design defect or dangerous manufacturing, we could help you collect the evidence and get the testimonies you need to build a product liability case.
- Premises Liability: These cases come after slip and fall accidents, including poorly constructed walkways or inadequate warnings.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): We call upon qualified experts to prove cases of traumatic brain injury, which can occur after an accident or fall. TBI is usually life-altering and does not always reveal itself right after a person gets injured.
- Wrongful Death: We've helped families file claims after someone passes away due to negligence or recklessness by another person. Plaintiffs can receive compensation for things like medical bills and burial costs.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident and sustained injuries, please immediately contact our dedicated legal team at AutoAccident.com. Call (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for a free, friendly, and compassionate advice on the next steps. We encourage you to review our past verdicts and settlements to understand the expertise and dedication we bring to every case we handle. Your well-being is our priority.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 6.26.23] Image by Rafa CM from Pixabay ko EAS bw (cs 1319)