Red Bluff Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney
The city of Red Bluff made the Obrella Insider’s 40 Best Commuter Cities in California, landing in the #11 spot, being the great place to raise a family that it is. Visitors that get a chance to spend some time in Red Bluff should not miss out on the scenic, twisting drive down Highway 36 that leads to Mount Lassen Volcanic National Park. Along the way, the views of coastal mountains, redwoods, and river valleys are absolutely breathtaking.Serving Seriously Injured Victims of Red Bluff, CA
You may be wondering why a Sacramento personal injury attorney would take cases 130 miles away in Red Bluff. You see, I exclusively take on severe personal injury cases - the cases that most small-town lawyers shy away from or simply take on with the intention to settle with the insurance company at the highest amount possible.
I am not afraid to take a case to trial, and I have the resources to do so, as well.
My staff and I assist victims that have been seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of collisions, including:
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Bicyclists hit by vehicles
- Pedestrians hit by cars
We have successfully handled other types of personal injury cases, as well, including:
- Dog or animal bites
- Head and brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products
- Farm injuries
We have also successfully helped clients who have lost loved ones in tragic incidents that were the result of another party’s negligence.Other Types of Red Bluff, CA Serious Cases
Not all personal injury cases are the result of a traffic collision, a dog bite, defective products, and slip and falls. As long as someone else was responsible for your serious injuries, I may be interested in taking on your case. If you’ve suffered serious injuries due to someone else’s negligence, please call my office for free, friendly advice at 916.921.6400. Be sure to ask for Ed.Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Serious Injury Case
Many victims suffering severe injuries find it difficult enough to negotiate their daily responsibilities, let alone search for the right lawyer for their case. All lawyers claim to be experienced and the best in their field. How do you truly find the right one to help you obtain the compensation that you are entitled to?
Here is the YouTube video I created with tips to help you choose the right lawyer:
As a recap, keep in mind the following tips when looking for the right lawyer:
- Talk to and personally meet with several lawyers.
- Choose the lawyer who makes you feel like you, your family, and your needs are essential and that they personally care about the outcome of your case.
- Do not choose a lawyer who dabbles in multiple areas of law. You want a lawyer who has eaten, slept, and lived personal injury law day in and day out, not one who has some experience with these types of cases.
- In case the insurance company refuses to settle at a fair amount, you want to choose a lawyer who has been successful in the courtroom.
- You also want to make sure that the attorney you choose can demonstrate a long history of successful cases. Ask them about their previous settlements and verdicts. Any successful attorney will be more than happy to share their successes with you.
- Check out any testimonials and reviews online about the lawyers you are interested in. Make sure you read what past clients have said on Avvo, Yelp, Google, and other review and social media websites.
I have a long history of successful verdicts and settlements, which obviously means that I have a long list of happy clients. You can read my client reviews here: Yelp, Avvo, and Google. (Notice that I have a 10 out of 10 on Avvo, which is a rating that most lawyers do not have.)
I am a proud member of the following:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Brain Injury Association of California.
I feel strongly about educating people about their rights. My books are one way that I do that. You can find them at Amazon:Red Bluff FAQs:
Q: Do you know where the most dangerous intersections in Red Bluff are?
A: Yes. The following intersections were the most dangerous in Red Bluff in 2013 according to our research:
- Route 36 & Main St
- Oak St & Monroe St
- Walnut St & Franklin St
- Main St & Ash St
- Main St & Willow St
- South Main St & Diamond Ave
- Franklin St & Douglas St
- Walbridge St & Johnson St
- Route 36 & Mulberry Ave
- Route 36 & Route 5
- Franzel Rd & South Jackson
- Route 36 & Gilmore Rd
- Breckenridge St & Monroe St
As you can see, Route 36 was the most dangerous road to travel in 2013, as it was the site of several accidents that occurred at intersections that year.
Q: Can you refer me to a good auto repair shop in Red Bluff?
A: Yes. The following auto repair shop has excellent reviews on Yelp:
20815 Dalby Lane
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Q: I was in a recent car accident where the seat back broke. The other party did not have insurance even though they were at fault. I broke my back. Do I have any recourse against the car manufacturer?
A: I am sorry you had such a severe injury. You may still have 2 possibilities to recover. One option is against the manufacturer of the car. Seat back failures are seen increasingly in serious accidents, and with a small outlay of funds, many of these failures could have been prevented. It’s essential to contact an experienced injury lawyer quickly as the salvage needs to be purchased, protected and inspected by outside experts to see if you have a good case. If the car is destroyed, your claim against the manufacturer usually goes with it.
Secondly, you should check if you have Uninsured Motorist Coverage on your own car insurance. If so, that insurance will protect you up until the policy limits if you have a good injury lawyer pursuing your case. Good Luck.Red Bluff Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, a Red Bluff Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt in an accident that could have been prevented and your injuries are due to the negligence of someone else, please call me at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Photo by Nicolas Veithen from Pexels
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 5.1.19]