Red Bluff Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney
Welcome to www.AutoAccident.com. I’m Ed Smith, the founder of this site and a Red Bluff auto accident and personal injury attorney. The city of Red Bluff made the Obrella Insider’s 40 Best Commuter Cities in California, landing in the #11 spot, being the great place to raise a family that it is.
Visitors that get a chance to spend some time in Red Bluff should not miss out on the scenic, twisting drive down Highway 36 that leads to Mount Lassen Volcanic National Park. Along the way, the views of coastal mountains, redwoods, and river valleys are absolutely breathtaking.Serving Seriously Injured Victims of Red Bluff, CA
You may be wondering why a Sacramento personal injury attorney would take cases 130 miles away in Red Bluff. You see, I exclusively take on serious personal injury cases - the cases that most small town lawyers shy away from or simply take on with the intention to settle with the insurance company at the highest amount possible.
I am not afraid to take a case to trial and I have the resources to do so, as well.
My staff and I assist victims that have been seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of collisions, including:
- Commercial truck accidents;
- Motorcycle collisions;
- Bicyclists hit by vehicles; and
- Pedestrians hit by vehicles.
We have successfully handled other types of personal injury cases, as well, including:
- Dog or animal bites;
- Head and brain injuries;
- Slip and fall injuries;
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products; and
- Farm injuries.
We have also successfully helped clients who have lost loved ones in tragic incidents that were the result of another party’s negligence.Other Types of Red Bluff, CA Serious Cases
Not all personal injury cases are the result of a traffic collision, a dog bite, defective products, and slip and falls. As long as someone else was responsible for your serious injuries, I may be interested in taking on your case. If you’ve suffered serious injuries due to someone else’s negligence, please call my office for free, friendly advice at (800) 404-5400. Be sure to ask for Ed.Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Serious Injury Case
Many victims suffering serious injuries find it difficult enough to negotiate their daily responsibilities, let alone search for the right lawyer for their case. All lawyers claim to be experienced and the best in their field. How do you truly find the right one to help you obtain the compensation that you are entitled to?
Here is the YouTube video I created with tips to help you choose the right lawyer:
As a recap, keep in mind the following tips when looking for the right lawyer:
- Talk to and personally meet with several lawyers.
- Choose the lawyer who makes you feel like you, your family, and your needs are important and that they personally care about the outcome of your case.
- Do not choose a lawyer who dabbles in multiple areas of law. You want a lawyer who has eaten, slept, and lived personal injury law day in and day out, not one who has some experience with these types of cases.
- In case the insurance company refuses to settle at a fair amount, you want to choose a lawyer who has been successful in the courtroom.
- You also want to make sure that the attorney you choose can demonstrate a long history of successful cases. Ask them about their previous settlements and verdicts. Any successful attorney will be more than happy to share their successes with you.
- Check out any testimonials and reviews online about the lawyers you are interested in. Make sure you read what past clients have said on Avvo, Yelp, Google Plus, and other review and social media websites.
I have a long history of successful verdicts and settlements, which obviously means that I have a long list of happy clients. You can read my client reviews here: Yelp, Avvo and Google Plus. (Notice that I have a 10 out of 10 on Avvo, which is a rating that most lawyers do not have.)
I am a proud member of the following:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Brain Injury Association of California.
I feel strongly about educating people about their rights. My books are one way that I do that. You can find them at Amazon:
Do you know where the most dangerous intersections in Red Bluff are?
Yes. The following intersections were the most dangerous in Red Bluff in 2013 according to our research:
- Route 36 & Main St
- Oak St & Monroe St
- Walnut St & Franklin St
- Main St & Ash St
- Main St & Willow St
- South Main St & Diamond Ave
- Franklin St & Douglas St
- Walbridge St & Johnson St
- Route 36 & Mulberry Ave
- Route 36 & Route 5
- Franzel Rd & South Jackson
- Route 36 & Gilmore Rd
- Breckenridge St & Monroe St
As you can see, Route 36 was the most dangerous road to travel in 2013, as it was the site of several accidents that occurred at intersections that year.
Can you refer me to a good auto repair shop in Red Bluff?
Yes. The following auto repair shop has excellent reviews on Yelp:
20815 Dalby Lane
Red Bluff, CA 96080
I’m Ed Smith, a Red Bluff Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt in an accident that could have been prevented and your injuries are due to the negligence of someone else, please call me at (530) 392-9400 locally or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.