Let Our Family Help Your FamilyContact Us for a Free Consultation
Questions and Answers about the Rules of the Road
What's Tailgating? Can they prove I was following too close? What's the 3 -Second Rule? I Was Paying Attention, it just jumped out at me I Just Missed it, People Make Mistakes, Right? What If a Traffic Sign Was Blocked, and Not Visible? What If a Traffic Sign Was Only Partially Blocked? The Other Driver Broke the Law I Was Breaking the Law, But So Was the Other Driver Who is at fault in an accident?
- Distracted Pedestrian Accident
- Driver’s duty of care to pedestrians who are clearly blind
- The Limited Standard of Care of a Child
- Pedestrian Accident Outside of Crosswalk
- Pedestrian’s Duty of Care
- What about when something happens fast?
- What about when the weather is nasty?
- What if I tried to be careful?
- What if I left my keys In the car?
- What if the road conditions caused the accident?
- Who is at Fault when a Car Hits Someone who is Working in the Street?