Plumas Lake Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Plumas Lake is surrounded by nature and agriculture, but it is only a short drive from the big city life. Located just 30 minutes north of Sacramento, it is convenient for Plumas Lake residents to drive out to the city for a change of scenery.
When those traveling through this area are involved in an injury crash, it is essential to know who to turn to for help when dealing with complex insurance companies.
If you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries in a traffic accident in Yuba County, please contact our experienced Plumas Lake personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 for a free consultation.Serving Seriously Injured Individuals in Plumas Lake
We represent Plumas Lake and Yuba County residents who have been severely injured in accidents. Our personal injury law firm handles a wide variety of cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
We are known as the "personal" personal injury lawyers. This is because we always make sure to put our clients first. We must show empathy to the people we work with who have suffered physical pain and emotional trauma because of an accident. We know that the anxiety, emotions, and sadness caused by significant accidents are tough to deal with.We Handle Wrongful Death Cases
We're also well aware that losing somebody you love can mean overwhelming grief and that these feelings can paralyze you after such a tragic loss. It's not a mistake that these tragedies are called "wrongful death" cases. We are here to help you recover both financially and personally.We Take All Cases on a Contingency Fee Basis
We take severe injury cases based on contingency. You are not responsible for paying me any lawyers' fees unless we can successfully resolve your matter. Taking cases on contingency means we can help people who have been seriously injured but don't have the money to afford a lawyer.Finding the Right Plumas Lake Personal Injury Lawyer for You
You have seen all the television commercials, internet ads, and billboards; personal injury lawyers are everywhere. Many of the advertisements you see will make huge promises, but, in reality, very few of these lawyers are adequately prepared to do everything possible to help you get the full compensation you deserve.
Many personal lawyers who advertise high success rates will negotiate settlements with insurance companies for less money than their clients should actually be paid. While others may consider this a victory, we ensure that our clients are compensated for the full amount of money they owe.
You might think that we're not the best attorney for your needs, which is fine. Regardless, below are some of the essential things that you should consider before choosing an injury lawyer to represent you in your case:
- Experience - Does your lawyer have experience with personal injury law? Do they focus exclusively on personal injury cases? Beyond this, does the attorney have much courtroom experience, and are they comfortable bringing a case to trial? Often, all you need to do is ask a lawyer whether or not they are comfortable taking a case to court if an insurance company is giving lowball offers. Their response can give you a good sense of whether or not they are ready to argue your case in court. They should answer 'yes' to all the questions above.
- Reputation - Is the lawyer well-respected in their community and by their clients? You can easily see what people think of a lawyer by checking out their review pages on Yelp, Facebook, Avvo, LinkedIn, and Google. People have hired an attorney to speak about their experiences on these pages. These reviews will give you an honest picture of an attorney's personal and professional merits.
- Settlements and Verdicts - One of the best ways to see if a lawyer is good at what they do is to look at their work history. Feel free to question potential lawyers about how they've been able to settle cases in the past and how much money they have won their clients. Your lawyer should be proud of their successes and pleased to be able to share them with you.
- Financial - Is your lawyer able to take your case to trial if necessary? Some law firms are simply too small to afford a full trial. You should be sure that when it comes to fairly resolving your case, money won't be an issue between you and the compensation you need.
Watch the following video to understand how to find the best personal injury lawyer for your case.Plumas Lake Traffic Accident FAQWhat are the most dangerous intersections near Plumas Lake?
The intersections in unincorporated Yuba County with the highest rate of traumatic accidents over the past decade are:
- Beale Road and Feather River Boulevard
- Beale Road and Lindhurst Avenue
- Beale Road and Hammonton Smartville Road
- Beale Road and Park Avenue
- Beale Road and Woodland Drive
- Chestnut Road at Olivehurst Avenue and Powerline Road
- Erle Road and Lindhurst Avenue
- Exit 20A and Feather River Boulevard
- Feather River Boulevard and State Route 70
- Grove Avenue and Hammonton Smartville Road
Accidents are often severe. If you or someone you care about was seriously injured in an accident, please contact our Plumas personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Our website AutoAccident.com is the top site in the Northern California region for news, statistics, and information about local accidents and topics related to personal injury.
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 12.9.22]
Photo by shogun on Pixabay