Placerville Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyer
Placerville, CA, is a quiet town that seems worlds away from the busy State Capitol. Home to more than 30 award-winning wineries, the city has quickly become a respected area in the global wine production industry. For these reasons, it's no surprise that Placerville sees quite a lot of traffic. Highway 50 and State Highway 49 are dangerously busy roadways, with serious motor vehicle accidents happening far too frequently.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Placerville or anywhere else in El Dorado County, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for a free no-obligation consultation.We Only Handle Serious Accident Cases
As experienced injury lawyers serving Placerville, our legal team at AutoAccident.com not only handles auto accident cases but also assists our clients with other types of severe injury claims, such as:
- Bicycle accidents
- Brain injuries
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
When tragedies happen, it's never expected. Few know how to put our lives back together when loved ones are injured, and medical bills pile up. The last thing anyone wants to do is worry about money or argue with insurance companies. Our law firm is here to help you in your times of need. We'll do the fighting for you. We'll work with the insurance companies to get you what you deserve and ensure the at-fault party is held accountable.
Our legal team will discuss the details and complexities of your injury and keep you well-informed throughout the entire process. An experienced Placerville personal injury attorney is not afraid to take a case to trial if needed and can usually help you obtain significantly more compensation for your injuries than you would get without one.How to Find the Best Placerville Personal Injury Lawyer
- See how they are rated by Avvo. A competent Placerville auto accident attorney should have a rating of 9 or higher.
- How do past clients rate the law firm on Yelp or Google?
- What kind of track record do they have?
- Are they members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum? This is an association of personal injury attorneys with multiple million-dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Ask if the attorney handles personal injury cases exclusively. This is not an area for amateurs. If the accident lawyer also handles criminal law matters, divorces, and other areas of law, you may want to reconsider retaining them.
- Is the attorney personable and easy to talk to? They should be because you may be dealing with this person for years in a severe case.
Watch the video below for more tips on choosing the best personal injury lawyer for your case.Call Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Placerville, CA
If you or a loved one were injured in Placerville or somewhere else in El Dorado County, you likely have many questions. Contact our experienced Placerville personal injury attorneys today for free and friendly advice. We can be reached at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400.