Oxnard Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Oxnard is Ventura County's largest city, the 19th largest in California, and the 113th largest in the U.S. Located roughly 30 miles west of Los Angeles, it's an integral part of the Greater Los Angeles area.
Boasting one of America's highest average incomes, Oxnard's residents enjoy an enviable quality of life. Over 20 miles of pristine coastline provide expansive, soft-sanded beaches free from rocks and driftwood. However, those venturing into its waters should exercise caution due to the potentially hazardous rip currents. The coastal location blesses Oxnard with cooler summers and warmer winters, thanks to the refreshing onshore breezes.
Oxnard stands as a central transportation hub in Southern California. Connectivity is seamless with services like Metrolink, Greyhound, Amtrak, and Union Pacific. Yet, like any bustling city, Oxnard sees its share of car accidents on its roads and highways.Support for Oxnard's Accident Victims
Securing a competent personal injury attorney is essential in the aftermath of an accident in Oxnard. Accidents can drastically diminish one's quality of life. Our mission is to empower victims with knowledge about their rights and to secure maximum compensation for their claims, allowing them to concentrate on their recovery.A Holistic Approach to Recovery
We pride ourselves on a holistic legal approach. Our objective isn't solely about negotiating with insurance companies. Instead, we are committed to our client's emotional, spiritual, and psychological healing. We assist in ensuring they receive both the physical care they need and a just financial resolution. This comprehensive approach brings fulfillment to our role as personal injury attorneys.
Watch the video below for more on my holistic approach.Advocating for Oxnard Victims with Serious Injuries
We are proud to say we have undertaken thousands of personal injury and wrongful death claims during my career. We handle severe injury cases exclusively. If your injuries are on the minor end of the scale, you will probably need to find an attorney who takes on less severe cases. That is not to say that your pain is not worth my time, but we focus on helping victims suffering catastrophic life-altering injuries.
We have handled cases of victims who suffered injuries due to the following:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
- Dog or animal bite accidents
- Farming accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Motorcycle crashes
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Truck accidents
- Worker's Compensation
- Wrongful Death
If you suffer serious injuries, you need a reputable and capable Oxnard auto accident attorney as soon as possible. We understand that it is difficult to deal with life on a day-to-day basis, running to doctors and possibly specialist appointments, medical bills piling up with every visit, the pain you are experiencing slowing you down, and the injuries you have sustained impacting every moment of your life. You need legal representation now. However, that does not mean that you need to make a hurried decision to hire just any Oxnard car accident lawyer. Nor does it mean you should call the guy bragging that he is "the best" personal injury attorney on the West Coast.
You need to put aside some time to do extensive research on personal injury attorneys if you want to ensure your case is handled with care and you receive the maximum amount of compensation you can. Before you choose an attorney (including myself), you should determine the answers to the following questions:
- Does the lawyer have a positive online reputation? If you research reviews online before purchasing a $10 product, why wouldn't you do the same when looking for a personal injury attorney? One of the best places to start in your search for opinions about attorneys is AVVO, a website that has reviews, ratings, and disciplinary records for attorneys. You can also try Yelp and Google for reviews.
- What types of cases does the lawyer take on? Do they focus solely on personal injury and wrongful death or practice many different types of law? It is crucial to find an attorney with solid experience practicing personal injury law rather than an attorney who takes on various cases spanned across multiple areas of law. If you have suffered serious injuries, you want legal representation with in-depth knowledge and experience handling similar cases. Like anything else, the more you do something, the more you learn about it, and the better you get at it. The same is true for personal injury attorneys.
- Does the lawyer have trial experience? Even if you need the money quickly and feel strongly that you want to settle as soon as the insurance company makes you a fair offer, you should still be prepared with an attorney who has successful trial experience, someone who knows the inner workings of the personal injury courtroom, if you are faced with no choice but to go to trial. Unfortunately, many personal injury attorneys prefer to settle with insurance companies rather than fight to the end of the earth for their clients and take cases to court. They will even recommend that their clients take settlements less than they know their clients should be compensated just to close a case quickly and get paid. Because you have suffered serious injuries, you will need someone with the determination to take your case to court. They also need financial resources to take your case to court.
- Does the attorney have a solid track record of successful settlements and verdicts? Most lawyers have a page on their website dedicated to their past verdicts and settlements. You definitely want to check those out. If you do not see a list of settlements and verdicts on their website, please ask them about their past verdicts and settlements. Most attorneys are proud of their accomplishments and would be happy to be able to tell you about their previous settlements and verdicts.
Do you know which Oxnard intersections are the most dangerous for traffic accidents?
Yes. These were the most dangerous intersections in Oxnard in 2013, according to TIMS Berkeley:
- Gonzales Rd & Ginger St
- Gonzales Rd & Patterson Rd
- Harbor Bl & Wooley Rd
- Hill St & G St
- Latigo Ave & Rice Ave
- Mountain Valley Ave & Richmond Ave
- Pleasant Valley Rd & Cypress Rd
- Rt 1 & Citrus Grove Ln
- Ventura Rd & Hill St
- Ventura Rd & 5th St
- 2nd St & C St
- 5th St & H St
- 5th St & Victoria Ave
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident in Oxnard, call our injury attorneys at (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice. See our verdicts and settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 10.11.23] Image by marcelinobobe from Pixabay sb EAS bw (cs 2094)