Orangevale Auto Accident and Personal Injury Attorney
I’m Ed Smith, a “personal” personal injury lawyer who is very familiar with Orangevale because I lived there for many years and my son, Brant, lives there now.
I have the leading web site for personal injury lawyers in Sacramento, www.AutoAccident.com. I am also the author of the Amazon listed books, The Ultimate California Auto Injury Handbook and The California Motorcycle Accident Handbook. For over 15 years I was a cast member of the Award Winning Cable show “Ask a lawyer” on Channel 58.
Formerly known as Orange Vale, Orangevale California is situated between Folsom and Citrus Heights. Once home to multiple olive orchards, some of the original olive trees may still be seen on Main Ave, Chestnut Ave, and Walnut Ave.
Orangevale Car Accident Attorney
Accidents can have many serious consequences and it’s important to have an experienced lawyer who handles ONLY personal injury cases work with you on your case.
Familiarity with the location of an accident is always an advantage when dealing with insurers.
Orangevale Personal Injury Lawyer
There are plenty of personal injury lawyers advertising services in Orangevale, so how do you choose one?
Since 1982, I have practiced personal injury law exclusively, and my main office is just up the road in Sacramento. Here are a few points for you to consider when selecting a personal injury lawyer:
- Choose an attorney who cares about you, your family, and your needs.
- Make sure that the lawyer that practices personal injury law exclusively
- Double check that the lawyer has a history of taking cases to trial if necessary.
- Use an attorney with a proven history of high verdicts and settlements . You can see many of mine here (http://www.autoaccident.com/verdicts-and-settlements.html)
- See how the attorney is rated on Yelp, Avvo, and Google Plus.
At The Law Offices of Edward A Smith, we concentrate on personal injury law. This encompasses not just car accidents, but also the following types of injuries, and many more:
- Dog Bites
- Defective Medical Devices
- Drug Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Traumatic Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death