Ojai Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Set in the Ojai Valley northwest of Los Angeles, the city has a healthy population of around 7,500. Within Ventura Country, Ojai is home to numerous small businesses with an ecological focus. The landscape around the city features hills and mountains with many hiking trails, along with a couple of golf courses and some beautiful places to camp and picnic.
Our law firm handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you find yourself in an auto accident in downtown Ojai or a motorcycle crash on one of the many winding mountain roads in the area, please don't hesitate to call us at (805) 372-0200 for a free consultation.Severe Personal Injury and Wrongful Death in Ojai
Our law firm's work is always focused and professional, and we only handle serious personal injury matters in the Ojai area. These include the following types of cases:
- Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents: we focus on accidents like head-on collisions, crashes involving a motorcycle, and serious pedestrian accidents, all of which can lead to severe injury or death.
- Premises Liability: Poorly built walkways or a lack of warning can lead to slip and fall accidents. We can work with you to build a premises liability case if you find yourself injured in this manner.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): TBI usually drastically affects a person's livelihood and does not always manifest right after someone gets hurt. We work with qualified experts to prove a case of traumatic brain injury.
- Wrongful Death: If a person passes away due to the negligence of another party, families can file claims and get compensation for expenses like medical bills and funeral fees.
A simple internet search for an Ojai personal injury lawyer can quickly get overwhelming due to the sheer number of possibilities. Selecting an attorney can be challenging, especially if you or someone you love is in physical and emotional pain.
- Be Sure To Check Yelp and Google Reviews - A legal firm's social media presence is one of the best ways to see if they fit your needs. Please see the reviews our office has received here: Yelp and Google.
- Check for an AVVO Rating - AVVO ratings are another great resource to determine if a lawyer is right for you. AVVO uses a mathematical model that uses public information like personal websites to tell you what an attorney's background is like. These ratings are helpful because they cannot be purchased, and they evaluate all attorneys with the same unbiased and objective metrics. Some Ojai auto accident attorneys only have a few reviews on AVVO. Our AVVO account has numerous positive reviews and a perfect 10 out of 10 rating overall.
- Look For Client Testimonials - Actual client testimonials are among the most important factors to consider when deciding on the right personal injury attorney. Testimonials give you first-hand evidence about the quality of service a firm can provide. My website has a wide variety of written, audio, and video testimonials from many satisfied clients.
- Select an Attorney Who Publishes and Speaks In His or Her Field of Expertise - Many experienced lawyers can write and speak to the public about their work. Do the personal injury attorneys you consider publish articles or have videos of themselves speaking with the media? Have they presented at universities or at seminars with other professionals? I used to host a talk show about personal injury and am always happy to share my experiences and knowledge with others. I also have published Amazon books about car accident personal injury and motorcycle accident cases.
- Look for a Lawyer Who Practices Personal Injury Law Exclusively - My website is filled with past Verdicts and Settlements. I am proud to have represented numerous clients as a personal injury attorney. Some clients have seen recoveries up to $25 million, which has admitted me to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This group of US trial attorneys has obtained verdicts and settlements exceeding 1 million dollars. It is important to note that taking a case to trial is usually very expensive. Therefore, you will want an attorney willing to fight for your case in court against callous insurance companies who often do not act in good faith. I am always ready to stand alongside my clients and ensure their rights are respected.
- Choose an Attorney Who Is Active in the Legal Community - I am in good standing with the California State Bar and currently active in numerous other legal associations. I always enjoy networking with others in the legal community and am a member of both the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
To make your search quick and fruitful, we created this YouTube video that walks you through selecting a qualified personal injury attorney that best fits your needs.Personal Injury Lawyers in Ojai, CA
Call our injury lawyers immediately at (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 if you have been injured or someone you love has been killed in an accident. We're always ready to give you free, friendly advice. We've assisted families with personal injury and wrongful death cases since 1982. See our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 9.29.23] Image by rob_alltimemedia from Pixabay EAS bw [cs 883]