Oceanside Auto Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Oceanside is a paradise for beach lovers, surfers and art aficionados with its laid back atmosphere. Located in San Diego County, its population in 2017 was 176,193. Tourists and locals alike enjoy such sights as the Oceanside Pier and the California Surf Museum. Activities such as Race Across America, the bicycle race that runs for more than 3,000 miles and the Beach Soccer Championships highlight Oceanside’s great weather for those who enjoy the outdoors. Even in such a wonderful place, accidents still happen, so if you’re in a traffic collision, bicycle crash or suffer another injury due to negligence, call me for help and advice.Look Over the Law Firm’s Client Reviews
It can be confusing when you need legal advice and start looking at the endless list of attorneys to choose from. Several ways can help you narrow it down to find the right lawyer to ask for advice. The first is to look at reviews that clients of the law firm have posted. Comments and reviews left by former clients can give you a good idea of whether the law firm is successful in obtaining compensation and their quality of service. To see the reviews of my law firm, you are welcome to visit our testimonials page, along with Yelp, Google and Avvo. My high ratings ensure that you will receive personal attention and excellent representation in your case. In addition, I’ve included a link to our Verdicts and Settlements page so you can see some of our previous cases and how they were resolved.Types of Cases in Oceanside
Personal injuries encompass a wide variety of accident types. The services my law firm offers are professional, compassionate and dedicated. We specialize in serious injuries and wrongful deaths. Some of the cases we handle include but are not limited to accident injuries and fatalities caused by:
- Amusement park injuries and deaths can occur due to defective or poorly maintained equipment, inadequate security, contaminated food products, and other causes.
- Aviation mishaps can be due to maintenance or parts defect issues, a pilot who is not certified for certain tasks and others.
- Autonomous vehicle collisions occur when the vehicle has defective parts or software.
- Bicycle accidents are commonly caused by motorists and result in severe injuries.
- Boating accidents can be caused by negligent boaters and rental companies.
- Bus accidents are caused by poorly trained drivers, negligence in maintenance and company neglect.
- Defective medical devices such as a pacemaker, prosthetic device or surgical implant can cause serious injuries.
- Dog bite claims arise when a pet owner is negligent.
- Government claims arise due to poor design or maintenance of a roadway or government building.
- Mesothelioma is an aggressive type of cancer that is contracted after exposure to asbestos.
- Motorcycle accidents occur due to negligent motorists or defects in the roadway.
- Motor vehicle collisions encompass any type of accident that results in injuries or fatalities caused by negligence.
- Nursing home abuse or fatalities can be caused by negligent staff, wrong medications, etc.
- Pedestrian injuries and fatalities are caused by traffic accidents or because of the negligence of a public entity.
- Premises liability claims can arise from an accident in a public area or private home.
- Products liability covers any type of defective product from auto parts to children’s toys and furniture,
- Public events such as concerts, fairs or other gatherings are common locations for accident injuries.
- Swimming accidents can occur at public or private pools, spas or in hot tubs.
- Train accidents can be caused by faulty equipment, poor maintenance of the train or tracks and bad scheduling.
- Truck collisions often happen due to poorly trained drivers, faulty equipment, scheduling and neglect by the company.
- Uber, Lyft and other vehicles for hire can cause injuries when the driver is negligent.
- Wildfire injuries and deaths can be due to negligence by a power company or other source.
- Workers’ compensation cases that involve third-party negligence can be financially compensated.
- Wrongful deaths may be caused by an intentional act or negligence.
Enjoy the following video presented by Attorney Ed Smith:More About Me
I was born in Brooklyn, and the people there fight for what they believe in. I believe in the rights of those injured by another’s negligence. No one should have to pay for someone else’s mistakes. People in Brooklyn also tell you how they feel, and I believe in telling clients exactly the way it is when discussing their case. I was in the Air Force during the days of Vietnam and then went to college and law school afterward. When I graduated from UC Davis with an undergraduate degree, I attended McGeorge Law School. After that, I opened up my own practice and have been doing what I love since then.
Many of my clients have become friends over the years, and I count that as a tremendous bonus. I had a radio show for 10 years where I answered people’s questions. I believe that is a big part of what we do as lawyers. I did the same in a series of two books, The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook and the California Motorcycle Accident Handbook, which you can download for free for Kindle on Amazon.Oceanside Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers
I’m Ed Smith, an Oceanside car accident and personal injury lawyer. Phone me at (760) 509-8818 for my free and friendly advice if you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. If you are calling from elsewhere, I have a toll-free number at (800) 404-5400. If you prefer, you can send me information about your case by using my online form, and I will contact you.
I am a proud member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, which invites only those lawyers as members who have demonstrated legal excellence, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Members of the MDAF are fewer than 1 percent of trial attorneys who have won in excess of $1 million for a client.
Photo Attribution: pixabay.com
:cd cha [cs 1135]