Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Do you need the help of an experienced Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyer? Or perhaps you have questions about a motorcycle accident and have not been able to get satisfactory answers. I can help with that.
My name is Ed Smith and I represent clients in the Sacramento area who have suffered personal injuries or property damage from a motorcycle accident. Such accidents include collisions with negligent drivers but also those involving drunk or hit-and-run drivers, and uninsured or underinsured drivers.
We also represent Sacramento area residents injured in motorcycle accidents resulting from defective products or designs in motorcycles.Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Injuries suffered as a result of these types of accidents can be severe and life-altering. You may have suffered whiplash or burns to your head or neck, have nerve damage or spinal cord paralysis, brain injury, broken, fractured or dislocated bones, or even have lost the use of a limb.
Watch the video below to find out what you should know about motorcycle accidents.Paying Your Medical Bills and Collecting Damages
I understand that your immediate goal after going through such trauma is to get your medical bills paid and covered, make sure the insurance company will pay for future treatment relating to your injury and make sure you do not suffer financially.
First, we will discuss your situation and go over the options available to you. Secondly, I will work with any of the insurance companies and other parties involved in the case to make sure all your needs are handled quickly and appropriately. And lastly, if your needs are not being met, I have no problem taking these parties to court.Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
I'm Ed Smith, a motorcycle accident attorney in Sacramento. Motorcycle accidents can be severe and life-altering. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Sacramento, call me at 916.921.6400 or 800.404.5400 for free, friendly legal advice. You can also contact me online.
I've been helping Sacramento motorcycle accident victims since 1982 - so let me walk you through how an accident like this should be handled.
You can learn more about my practice by visiting the following web pages:
Photo by depositphotos.com
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 3.19.19]
- Is a motorcycle injury claim worth pursuing? Should I hire a motorcycle accident attorney?
- I have been in a motorcycle accident and the at fault party does not have insurance. What are my options?
- I have caused a motorcycle accident. What are my options?
- I've been hurt in a motorcycle crash and the at fault party has very little or minimum insurance coverage. How can my bills get paid?
- I’ve been in a motorcycle accident, what should I do at the scene?
- I've been in a motorcycle accident not my fault and the other driver’s insurance company and I disagree on property damage issues? What are my options?
- I've been injured in a motorcycle accident, what should I do first?
- I've been injured in a motorcycle accident, do I have a time limit in which to bring a motorcycle injury claim?
- I've been offered money for my totaled motorcycle by the insurance company. Do I have an option to keep my motorcycle?
- I was in a motorcycle accident and was not wearing a helmet. I broke my leg. The other party was at fault. Will this, nonetheless hurt my case?
- Jury Bias against Motorcycle Riders in Trials Involving Motorcycle Accidents
- More Female Motorcycle Riders Now Hitting The Roads Than Ever Before
- Motorcycle Accidents - Injury to Passengers on Motorcycles
- Motorcycle Accidents involving Pedestrians
- Motorcycle Accident Property Damage Questions and Answers
- Motorcycle Accidents - Sudden Emergency Doctrine
- Motorcycle Conspicuity, Motorcycle Accidents, and the Importance of Being Visible
- My motorcycle was wrecked in an accident not my fault. Who pays to get my motorcycle fixed?
- Spinal Cord Injuries in a Motorcycle Accident
- Study of Motorcycle Accidents
- The Rights of Motorcycle Riders involved in Motorcycle Accidents
- Types of Traumatic Brain Injuries in Motorcycle Accidents
- Ultimate Motorcycle Accident Overview
- What kind of factors may affect the value of a motorcycle injury claim?
- Where is the best source to find out statistics on motorcycle accidents in California?