Do You Need the help of an experienced Sacramento Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Or perhaps you have questions about a motorcycle accident and have not been able to get satisfactory answers.
Whatever the reason, I can help. Call me at 916.921.6400 or contact me online for a FREE, no obligation consultation.
My name is Ed Smith and I represent clients in the Sacramento area who have suffered personal injuries or property damage from motorcycle accident. Such accidents include collisions with negligent drivers but also those involving drunk or hit and run drivers, and uninsured or underinsured drivers.
We also represent Sacramento area residents injured in motorcycle accidents, collisions or crashes resulting from defective products or designs in motorcycles.Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Injuries suffered as a result of these types of accidents can be severe and life altering. You may have suffered whiplash or burns to your head or neck, have nerve damage or spinal chord paralysis, brain injury, broken, fractured or dislocated bones, or even have lost the use of a limb.Paying Your Medical Bills and Collecting Damages
I understand that your immediate goals after going through such trauma is to get your medical bills paid and covered, make sure the insurance company will pay for future treatment relating to your injury....and make sure you do not suffer financially.
I've been helping Sacramento motorcycle accident victims for almost 30 years - so let me walk you through how an accident like this should be handled.
First, we will discuss your situation and go over the options available to you.
Secondly, I will work with any of the insurance companies and other parties involved in the case to make sure all your needs are handled quickly and appropriately.
And lastly, if your needs are not being met, I have no problem taking these parties to court.
So why not do this - If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Sacramento, contact me online or call me at 916.921.6400 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.
I will not pressure you to do anything....I will only answer your questions and offer recommendations. Then you can decide what the next step is.
- The Rights of Motorcycle Riders involved in Motorcycle Accidents
- I’ve been in a motorcycle accident, what should I do at the scene?
- I've been injured in a motorcycle accident, what should I do first?
- Is a motorcycle injury claim worth pursuing? Should I hire a motorcycle accident attorney?
- What kind of factors may affect the value of a motorcycle injury claim?
- I've been injured in a motorcycle accident, do I have a time limit in which to bring a motorcycle injury claim?
- I have been in a motorcycle accident and the at fault party does not have insurance. What are my options?
- I've been hurt in a motorcycle crash and the at fault party has very little or minimum insurance coverage. How can my bills get paid?
- My motorcycle was wrecked in an accident not my fault. Who pays to get my motorcycle fixed?
- Motorcycle Accident Property Damage Questions and Answers
- I've been in a motorcycle accident not my fault and the other driver’s insurance company and I disagree on property damage issues? What are my options?
- I've been offered money for my totaled motorcycle by the insurance company. Do I have an option to keep my motorcycle?
- I have caused a motorcycle accident. What are my options?
- Motorcycle Conspicuity, Motorcycle Accidents, and the Importance of Being Visible
- Jury Bias against Motorcycle Riders in Trials Involving Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents involving Pedestrians
- Motorcycle Accidents - Injury to Passengers on Motorcycles
- Motorcycle Accidents - Sudden Emergency Doctrine
- More Female Motorcycle Riders Now Hitting The Roads Than Ever Before
- Ultimate Motorcycle Accident Overview
- I was in a motorcycle accident and was not wearing a helmet. I broke my leg. The other party was at fault. Will this, nonetheless hurt my case?
- Where is the best source to find out statistics on motorcycle accidents in California?