Montecito Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
If you live in Montecito, CA, you may have seen a famous face or two. Celebrities with homes in Montecito include Oprah Winfrey, Drew Barrymore, Jeff Bridges, Ellen DeGeneres, Malcolm McDowell, Rob Lowe, Megyn Price, Eric Schmidt, Jane Seymour, and Patrick Stewart. You have probably enjoyed views of expensive real estate above East Valley Road, as well as incredible ocean views on the southern end of the town.Driving In and Around Montecito
Anyone can risk a car collision while driving along East Valley Road, Sycamore Canyon Road, and Mountain Drive. All three of these roads form just a portion of what is known as State Route 192. Along the southern end of Montecito runs the U.S. 101 freeway, which connects Montecito with other towns and cities in the Santa Barbara County area and the rest of Southern California. Not only do residents of Montecito travel along these busy highways, but truckers, buses, and many other motorists travel them every day, increasing the possibility of automobile accidents.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or killed in a car accident in or near Montecito, it is vital to contact someone who can help you recover the compensation you are entitled to from those at fault. Time is precious in situations like this. Every moment that passes by makes it harder to gather evidence, and witnesses’ recollections become murky. Call us today, and we will help you obtain the medical care you need and ensure that all of your rights are protected.Selecting a Montecito Personal Injury Attorney
If you have never been injured before and you have not required the assistance of an attorney, you may be at a loss right now regarding how to select the best Montecito auto accident attorney for your case. Fortunately, we have put together some crucial tips and guidelines to help you find the right attorney for your case.
How to select the best Montecito personal injury lawyer for your injuries:
- Check out attorney ratings at Avvo.com. Competent personal injury attorneys should have ratings of 9.0 or higher.
- Clients can rate attorneys who have helped them on Google and Yelp. Find out if past clients are satisfied with their service.
- Has the attorney written anything related to personal injury law?
- Check out the attorney’s track record by assessing their settlements and verdicts.
- Does the attorney work exclusively in the personal injury field of law? For example, you do not want an attorney who has only handled a handful of personal injury claims and mostly works with family court matters. You want someone who knows how to handle insurance companies and understands the internal steps of personal injury trials so they can fight for you in the courtroom if necessary.
- Do you feel comfortable with the attorney? This is essential for you to convey everything necessary for your lawyer to handle your case. If you do not feel comfortable talking to one attorney, move onto the next one on your list.
The video below provides more insights into choosing the best Montecito personal injury lawyer for your case.Personal Injury Lawyers in Montecito, CA
If you or someone close to you has suffered serious injuries in a vehicle collision due to negligence, please call our experienced Montecito personal injury lawyers at (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice.
We have been handling cases involving personal injuries and wrongful death since 1982. When you call, we will go over the details of your case and see how best to proceed. The call is free, and we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay until the successful outcome of your case.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 8.20.21]
Photo by Daniel Barnes on Unsplash
SB bw [cs 779]