Mather Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Mather is a peaceful, friendly town located southwest of Rosemont and southeast of Rancho Cordova. With a population of 4,451 and easy access to Route 16 and Lincoln Highway, Mather is home to numerous businesses and agencies with thousands of employees, many homes, Veterans Park, and even an 18-hole golf course. It's also home to the California Capital Airshow, an event that people come to see.Accident Injuries in Mather, California
Accidents happen everywhere, even in a town as peaceful and charming as Mather. Because motorists often take the highway to get to Sacramento or surrounding communities, that increases the risk of being injured by a negligent driver. Traffic accidents are a common cause of personal injury. They may involve automobiles, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, or pedestrians.
If you have been injured in an accident in or near Mather, it may be good to reach out to a Mather personal injury attorney to find out your legal options. Call us today at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for a free consulation.What are the Most Common Causes of Accidents?
Common reasons for accidents include:
- Speeding: A common cause of accidents, injuries can occur to other motorists, pedestrians, or those riding motorcycles or bicycles. Speeding increases the likelihood of more severe injuries and fatalities.
- Drunk or drugged driving: Motorists intoxicated by either drugs or alcohol present a danger to others on the road. Because it can affect their reflexes, judgment, and ability to drive safely, they cause many fatalities and serious injuries every year. Also, drugged drivers don't necessarily have to be using illegal substances. There are specific prescription and over-the-counter drugs that can affect a driver's abilities.
- Poor road maintenance: Poorly maintained roadways don't just mean potholes, fissures, or other types of damage. It includes non-functioning traffic lights, missing or obscured signage, and bridges or overpasses that have not been brought up to code. Government entities are responsible for maintenance. When an accident is caused by negligence, the injured person can hold them accountable for the financial damages caused.
- Distracted driving: Driving while distracted is a common problem among motorists. Some are texting or talking on their cell phones. Others are chatting with passengers or looking for a radio station. Actions that take the driver's eyes and concentration from the road can quickly result in an accident.
- Fatigued driving: There can be many causes of drowsy driving, such as performing shift work or staying up too late the night before. However, driving when too tired means the motorists are not as aware of their surroundings as they should be.
After an accident, seeking compensation for your damages can be stressful, overwhelming, and time-consuming. An experienced Mather auto accident attorney will take care of the complex issues so you can have peace of mind and focus on healing.
The video below explains what you can expect in the initial interview with a Mather personal injury lawyer.What is Considered a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injuries can cover many areas, and my firm handles many of them. They have in common that negligence was the cause of the accident, and someone was either injured or died. Following are some of the other areas where personal injuries occur:
- Dog Bites
- Defective Medical Devices
- Drug Products Liability
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Traumatic Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
We believe no one should have to pay for injuries caused by another's negligence. If you or a loved one was injured, call our experienced Mather personal injury lawyers for free and friendly advice at (916) 921-6400 or (800).
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 3.31.22]
:cd cha [cs 668]