Marysville Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Residents of Marysville are very fortunate to be able to live in such a fantastic place. Residents can enjoy any of the city's 15 community and neighborhood parks, including the beautiful Ellis Lake Park, designed by the famed John McLaren. Those looking for something to do in the area will find no shortage of lively events hosted by a friendly community. Nature lovers are only minutes away from beautiful walks along the Feather River and nearby wilderness areas. On top of all that, Marysville residents can head over to Sacramento in under an hour to see world-class performers, historic sites, museums, and more.
If you have been injured in an accident in Marysville and need legal guidance, call our law firm at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced injury attorneys.Serving Marysville Residents with Serious Injuries
We represent people living in Marysville and nearby areas who've been seriously injured during an accident. Our law firm handles many different types of accident cases, such as:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
We are known as the "personal" personal injury lawyer because we always work with our clients empathetically and sensitively. We must be compassionate toward our clients who have suffered severe physical injuries and the emotional trauma those injuries can cause.Wrongful Death Cases
We are also very aware of just how devastating the loss of a loved one can be. Feelings of grief after a fatal accident are often overwhelming and can even make people feel it is hard to breathe. These feelings are often even more challenging to deal with when you know that the fatal accident could have been avoided if it weren't for the negligence of another party. No mistake, these cases are called "wrongful" death cases. Our job is to help you and your family recover personally and financially after enduring such a tragic event.We Take Cases on a Basis of Contingency
We take severe personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no fees upfront. We get paid only if we have a successful conclusion to your lawsuit. Taking cases on contingency means we can provide top-quality legal help to people who have suffered a serious injury but don't have the money to afford an attorney to represent them.Finding a First-Rate Marysville Personal Injury Attorney
Chances are, you have seen many internet ads, television commercials, billboards, and other advertisements for personal injury attorneys. These ads are everywhere and usually make big promises. However, the reality is that only a tiny fraction of these injury lawyers are genuinely prepared to handle your case correctly. Many don't have the financial resources to do everything they can to obtain the compensation they deserve.
Many attorneys who advertise their high success rate often negotiate with insurance companies and agree on lower settlements than their clients deserve. While some may call this a victory, we always ensure that the clients we represent are fully compensated for their damages.
It's possible that you don't think I'm the right Marysville car accident lawyer for you, and that's okay. However, we'd still like to give you some helpful information about how to find a quality personal injury attorney. Below are some key questions to ask before hiring legal counsel for your personal injury case:
- Is the lawyer experienced? - You should ensure your Marysville auto accident attorney has lots of experience handling cases like yours. Ensuring that your lawyer has successfully handled numerous severe accident injury cases is also essential. Furthermore, you should ensure that the lawyer has experience in the courtroom and is comfortable taking your case to trial if necessary. Often, you have to ask an attorney if they feel comfortable going to court with your case to deal with an insurer giving low-ball offers. The response you get will often give you a good idea of whether or not the lawyer is genuinely ready to argue your case in front of a court.
- Does the lawyer have a good reputation? - Determining if your lawyer has a good reputation among their clients and the community is essential. In the age of information, this is easier than ever. You can check out a lawyer's profile on Avvo, Google, Facebook, Yelp, and others to see what others say about their work. Because the reviews on this site are published by a third party, you can get an honest idea of your attorney's personal and professional reputation.
- Is the accident lawyer successful? - You should always check a lawyer's work history. Ask about the cases they have won and settled and how much their clients were awarded. Your attorney should be proud of their work and happy to share their successes.
The following video explains what to look for when considering a Marysville personal injury lawyer:Marysville Traffic Accident FAQ
What are the most dangerous intersections in Marysville?
These are the intersections in Marysville with the highest number of auto accidents over the last decade:
- 10th Street at H Street and State Route 20
- 12th Street at Yuba Street
- 12 Street at Ramirez Street
- 5th Street at Willow Street
- Featherside Way at Olive Street
- 9th Street at D Street and State Route 20
- 9th Street at E Street and State Route 20
- 10 Street at Rubel Street
- B Street at Bothwell Drive
- 17 Street at Archer Avenue and Chestnut Street
Car accidents and other personal injury accidents can be complicated to deal with. If you or someone you know was seriously hurt, call our experienced Marysville personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 and get free, friendly case advice.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 7.27.23] Image by Jose Antonio Alba from Pixabay ms bw