Manteca Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
A lot of folks do not realize that most personal injury lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that if you do not win your case, your lawyer will not receive any money, either. I also take cases without any upfront payment. If I do not win your case for you, you do not have to pay me a dime.
What sets me apart from other, smaller personal injury lawyers is that I have the financial resources and ability to take on more serious cases. In fact, I am so confident about my resources and knowledge, I do not hesitate to take my personal injury cases to trial when an insurance company refuses to offer my client a fair settlement. I also handle wrongful death lawsuits for clients who have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence.What Types of Cases Do Personal Injury Handle?
At our personal injury law firm, we have handled a wide array of cases involving serious injury or death caused by:
- A vehicular accident
- A tractor-trailer, semi-truck, 18-wheeler, or other commercial truck collision
- A motorcycle accident
- A bicycle or pedestrian accident
- A construction site accident
- A dog or animal bite incident
- A farming accident
- A dangerous or defective product
- A defective medical device
- A medical error or medical negligence
- Property that was not properly taken care of
- Exposure to asbestos
My clients have experienced a wide variety of serious injuries. Here are some of the more common catastrophic injuries for which I have won large settlements or verdicts:
- Brain and head injuries
- Multiple fractures
- Severe burns/scalding injuries
- Spinal injuries/spinal cord injuries
If you have suffered injuries that are not as severe, I may be able to point you in the direction of a reputable personal injury attorney in Manteca who can take on your case.What if I Can’t Travel to Your Office?
You may be wondering why people who live in Manteca would choose a Sacramento personal injury lawyer to handle their claim. There are certainly lawyers in Manteca who take on personal injury cases.
I understand that you are working on recovering from your injuries; you are most likely suffering a lot of pain, and getting around is much harder than it used to be before your accident. When potential clients from Manteca come to talk to me at my office in Sacramento, it is because they want to obtain the best legal counsel possible for their case.
I exclusively take on serious personal injury claims. I don’t take on every case that calls me or walks in my office. In fact, I am very selective regarding which types of personal injury cases I handle. That way I can dedicate my time, energy, and resources to every client that I decide to help.
I also understand that my Sacramento office is not exactly convenient for residents of Manteca. However, if you need a lawyer who will advocate for your rights and increase the likelihood of obtaining the maximum compensation for your claim, call my office today at (209) 227-1931.Why Should You Hire a Lawyer for a Car Accident
Even if you only have minor injuries, if an insurance company is low-balling you, you have no choice but to find a reputable and capable Manteca auto accident attorney to help you out.
When you have a lawyer, insurance companies and other liable parties tend to be less likely to offer you low-ball settlement offers. When I deal with them, they know that I understand how to evaluate a claim and calculate how much each claim is worth. They also know that I will not agree with an offer that is less than the maximum worth of a claim.
They also know that I will readily take the case to trial, if necessary.
With nearly 40 years of personal injury law experience behind me, I am not intimidated in the least by large insurance companies, and I am very aware of their typical negotiation and low-ball offer strategies. I am also familiar with civil court procedures and how to shoot down defense strategies that personal injury defendants and insurance companies often toss around if your case cannot be settled fairly and we need to go to trial.Finding a Reputable Manteca Personal Injury Lawyer
Being seriously injured in an accident can be extremely overwhelming for anyone. Beyond the excruciating pain, accident victims often experience a tremendous amount of anxiety as well. If you are unable to work, your bills are most likely haunting you. You need to focus your time and energy on your recovery and your family right now. That is why it is crucial to find a reputable and capable personal injury lawyer to handle your case.
There are plenty of reputable and established lawyers to choose from. Unfortunately, choosing the right lawyer to help you is just as daunting as everything else you are dealing with. However, if you want a successful settlement or verdict, you are going to want the right Manteca car accident lawyer handling your case.
When I researched the lawyers in the Manteca area, I noticed that most do not list their settlements and verdicts. Nor do they have extensive trial experience, and if they do, they did not refer to it on their websites.How To Find The Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- Whether you are talking on the phone or meeting in person, do not discount the initial feelings you get while you are interacting with a potential lawyer. Trust these feelings and choose the lawyer who gives you the best initial reaction.
- Choose a lawyer who shows that they personally care about you and your family.
- If you need to get knee surgery, would you rather a general practitioner or an orthopedic surgeon perform the operation? Of course, you would choose the orthopedic surgeon, because knees are within their specialty. The same goes for lawyers. You do not want a general lawyer who practices all parts of the law for your serious personal injury case. You want to choose a lawyer who has extensive experience and only practices personal injury law.
- Whenever there is an accident that results in serious injuries, there is always a chance that the case might end up going to trial. Most insurance companies do not want to pay exorbitant amounts for settlements and will do everything they can to weasel out of paying a large settlement to one person. If you have serious injuries that may affect you for the rest of your life, you will want to find a lawyer with a significant amount of trial experience, just in case your options come down to taking an extremely undervalued settlement or going to trial.
- Find a lawyer who can demonstrate a long history of successful settlements and verdicts. Ask about the financial amounts of the settlements and verdicts the lawyer has won. Then, ask yourself if you would be happy with the outcome that a lawyer can obtain for you.
I made the following Youtube video to help you select the right Manteca personal injury lawyer:Manteca Personal Injury Lawyer
My track record of high claim settlements and case verdicts is an excellent comparison for you to use when you are searching for a lawyer. Feel free to visit my Past Verdicts and Settlements page to get an idea of the types of settlements and verdicts you should be seeking if you have sustained serious injuries in an accident.
Photo by Pixabay
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 8.25.20]