Manteca Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Manteca is a small town in the heart of San Joaquin County. With a population of just over 81,000 residents, the city connects families and the great outdoors with playgrounds, private campgrounds, and RV Parks. While Manteca is a safe place to live compared to other cities in California, accidents can still happen.
If you or a family member has suffered injuries in an accident in the Manteca area, please reach out to our experienced personal injury lawyers at (209) 227-1931 for a free case evaluation.
Many folks do not realize that most personal injury lawyers take cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that if you don't win your case, your lawyer will not receive any money, either. Our injury lawyers at AutoAccident.com also take cases without any upfront payment. So, if we don't win your case for you, you don't have to pay us a dime.
What sets us apart from other, smaller Manteca personal injury lawyers is that we have the financial resources and ability to take on more serious cases. In fact, we are so confident about our resources and knowledge, we don't hesitate to take our personal injury cases to trial when an insurance company refuses to offer our client a fair settlement. We also handle wrongful death lawsuits for clients who have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence.Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
At our personal injury law firm, we have handled a wide array of cases involving severe injury or death caused by:
- A car accident
- A tractor-trailer, semi-truck, 18-wheeler, or other commercial truck collision
- A motorcycle accident
- A bicycle or pedestrian accident
- A construction site accident
- A dog bite incident
- A farming accident
- A dangerous or defective product
- A defective medical device
- A medical error or medical negligence
- Property that was not adequately taken care of
- Exposure to asbestos
Our clients have experienced a wide variety of serious injuries. Here are some of the more common catastrophic injuries for which we have won significant settlements or verdicts:
- Brain and head injuries
- Multiple fractures
- Severe burns/scalding injuries
- Spinal injuries/spinal cord injuries
If you have suffered injuries that are not as severe, we may be able to point you in the direction of a reputable personal injury attorney in Manteca who can take on your case.Reasons Why You Should Hire a Lawyer for a Car Accident Case
Even if you only have minor injuries, if an insurance company is low-balling you, you have no choice but to find a reputable and capable Manteca auto accident attorney to help you out.
Insurance companies and other liable parties tend to be less likely to offer you low-ball settlement offers when you have a lawyer. When we deal with them, they know that we understand how to evaluate a claim and calculate how much each claim is worth. They also know that we will not agree with an offer that is less than the maximum worth.
We are not intimidated by large insurance companies, and we are very aware of their typical negotiation and low-ball offer strategies. They also know that we will readily take the case to trial if necessary. They also know that we will readily take the case to trial if necessary. We are also familiar with civil court procedures and how to shoot down defense strategies that personal injury defendants and insurance companies often toss around if your case cannot be settled fairly, and we need to go to trial.How to Find a Reputable Lawyer for Your Injury Case
Being seriously injured in an accident can be highly overwhelming to anyone. Beyond the excruciating pain, accident victims often experience a tremendous amount of anxiety as well. In addition, if you are unable to work, your bills are most likely haunting you. Therefore, you need to focus your time and energy on your recovery and your family right now. That is why it is crucial to find a reputable and capable personal injury lawyer to handle your case.
There are plenty of reputable and established lawyers to choose from in Manteca and throughout San Joaquin County. Unfortunately, choosing the right lawyer to help you is just as daunting as everything else you are dealing with. However, if you want a successful settlement or verdict, you will want the right Manteca car accident lawyer handling your case.How to Choose the Best Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Case
- Whether talking on the phone or meeting in person, do not discount your initial feelings while interacting with a potential lawyer. Instead, trust these feelings and choose the lawyer who gives you the best initial reaction.
- Choose a lawyer who shows that they personally care about you and your family.
- If you need to get knee surgery, would you rather a general practitioner or an orthopedic surgeon perform the operation? Of course, you would choose the orthopedic surgeon because knees are within their specialty. The same goes for lawyers. You do not want a general lawyer who practices all parts of the law for your serious personal injury case. Instead, you want to choose a lawyer who has extensive experience and only practices personal injury law in California.
- Whenever there is an accident that results in serious injuries, there is always a chance that the case might go to trial. Most insurance companies do not want to pay exorbitant amounts for settlements and will do everything they can to weasel out of paying a significant compensation to one person. If you have serious injuries that may affect you for the rest of your life, you will want to find a lawyer with a significant amount of trial experience. This is essential as your options come down to taking a highly undervalued settlement or going to trial in San Joaquin County.
- Find a lawyer who can demonstrate a long history of successful settlements and verdicts. First, ask about the monetary amounts of the payments and verdicts the lawyer has won. Then, ask yourself if you would be happy with the outcome that a lawyer can obtain for you.
Watch the following video for tips on how to select the best attorney to handle your personal injury case in Manteca.Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Manteca, CA Today
If you need help filing a personal injury claim after a car accident, contact our law firm today at (209) 227-1931 or (800) 404-5400. Our Manteca personal injury attorneys are available anytime to review your case and provide free, friendly advice on your potential legal options for recovery.
Our track record of high claim settlements and case verdicts is an excellent comparison for you to use when you are searching for a lawyer. In addition, feel free to visit our Verdicts and Settlements page to get an idea of the types of settlements and verdicts you should be seeking if you have sustained serious injuries in an accident.
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 7.1.22]
Photo by Pixabay [cs 1230]