Kings Beach Auto Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
My name is Ed Smith, and I'm an auto accident and personal injury attorney. One of the areas I serve is Kings Beach. I also founded autoaccident.com, so accident victims and their families could access a comprehensive, personal injury information website that could help them understand their rights, and give them a better opportunity to seek compensation for their injuries. If you need information about personal injuries and auto accidents in the Kings Beach area, you have come to the right place. I am here to help.Living in Kings Beach
Kings Beach, in Placer County, is home to just under 3,800 full-time residents. But its location on the north shore of Lake Tahoe and its proximity to Sacramento make it a wonderful place to live, work, and play. The climate is warm and dry in the summer, and cold and snowy in the winter months. That helps make Kings Beach one of the most ideal places to engage in outdoor sports all throughout the year. You can hike and bike throughout the summertime, and there is plenty of skiing to be found in the winter. In Kings Beach, there is always something to enjoy.Visiting Kings Beach
If you do not live in the area but you want to visit, Kings Beach will not disappoint. There are all the previously mentioned activities, along with beautiful places to stay and enjoy the views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding countryside. With so much natural beauty to explore you might wonder why anyone would ever stay inside, but once you try some of the great restaurants and visit the small shops to see the lovely items they offer, you will quickly see that spending time both indoors and outdoors is a great choice in the Kings Beach area.Seriously Injured in an Auto Accident?
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an auto accident, you may be here on my website because you are seeking out a Kings Beach auto accident attorney. If that is the case you know you want someone you can trust, but you might not be sure how to find the right attorney to handle your case properly. Fortunately, you have come to the right place to get the help you need.A Trusted Personal Injury Lawyer in Kings Beach
As a Kings Beach personal injury attorney, I take what I do very seriously. I exclusively practice personal injury law, and I only take on serious cases of injury. If you or a loved one have sustained much more minor injuries in your car accident, I can most likely refer you to another attorney who I personally trust and who will be a good fit for a less severe case.There Are Many Serious Injury Cases
I assist those who have been significantly injured in car accidents, along with those who have been seriously hurt in an accident with a:
Additionally, victims who have been injured in other ways can also receive our help. These different types of serious personal injuries can include:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Dog and other animal bites
- Farm injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Harm from dangerous or defective products
- Wrongful death
Yes, my office is in Sacramento. But I am still a Kings Beach car accident lawyer, and a personal injury lawyer. Because Kings Beach is part of the Sacramento area and because I want to help as many people as possible, I make sure to cover plenty of ground. There may be attorneys closer to you who will also take your case, but geography should not be what you base things on when you choose a personal injury or car accident attorney.
Instead, you need to choose the right attorney for your needs. Here are some things to think about when you do that:
1) If the attorney really is not interested in your case, they are probably not the attorney you want to trust with that case. You do not want to be just another number to the person you are trusting to help you get fair and adequate compensation for yourself or a loved one.
2) Picking an attorney who handles a lot of different types of cases means they probably do not know quite as much detail about the law surrounding yours. They might be an excellent attorney, but you want to find someone who exclusively practices personal injury law. That helps ensure that you are getting the depth of knowledge you need.
3) You want to choose an attorney who is comfortable with your case going to court. It would be nice to be able to settle it without the need for a courtroom, but if it does move to that point you want to feel good about the person representing you and their ability to operate within the court system. Also be sure to consider an attorney who has the financial means to take your case to court. This type of prep can become costly, and you want to make sure your attorney is able to properly prepare your case.
4) Take a look at reviews and other information for the lawyer you are thinking of hiring. You want to see what other people are saying. It is generally not possible to please everyone all the time, but if you find an attorney with a lot of poor reviews you really may want to look elsewhere. Your attorney should have good reviews and a strong history of litigation you can feel right about.
Watch the YouTube video below to help you choose the best personal injury lawyer for your case:The Law Offices of Edward A Smith
Getting what you need from your attorney matters, especially when you or a loved one have been seriously injured. Heading to Sacramento to meet with me can be well worth the time it takes to do so. With the resources and experience you need, I can handle any case I take on. It is important to note that I do not take every case that comes through my door or calls me on the phone. I am selective, and I do that for a reason. When I take a case, I want to make sure I can give it my full attention. My staff and I take everything we do very seriously and want to ensure you understand the devotion we have to the people we serve.
Want to know more. Here is where you can find out about my staff and me. You can also learn about my past settlements and verdicts, to give you more information about hiring me to help with your auto accident or personal injury case.Giving You and Your Family the Best Outcome Possible
Your medical providers will help you physically recover, but you need financial recovery as well. Together, we can work on a solution to your concerns and a level of compensation that is fair and just in your case. Helping victims of auto accidents and personal injury is what my staff and I do, and it is what we love. Let us help with your serious personal injury case so you can move toward closure and resolution, as well as financial repair.Kings Beach Car Accident and Personal Injury Attorney
I'm Ed Smith, a Kings Beach Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, please call me for free, friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400.
You can review client comments by visiting the following links as well as some prior cases we have handled.Kings Beach FAQs
Q: Where Can I Rent a Car?
A: The closest place to rent a car is in Truckee. Try:
10266 Truckee Airport Road
Truckee, CA, US, 96161
Q: Is There a Good Body Shop Nearby?
A: Yes, actually. You can work with Sierra County Tire & Automotive or Kings Beach Glass. Both have good reviews.
Photo by: Pixabay
:wa-mb cha [cs 1377]