Goleta Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers
My name is Ed Smith. I am a Goleta personal injury attorney. Helping seriously injured victims or those who have suddenly lost a loved one is my firm’s focus.
My clients have called me the “personal” personal injury attorney, because I take the time to listen to their needs, wants, and ambitions for themselves and their families. I understand how traumatic accidents that result in pain and suffering can affect every aspect of a person’s life. I understand the different emotions that are associated with being seriously injured in an accident. I can empathize with the grief that people go through who have lost loved ones to a wrongful death experience.Serving Goleta Victims & Their Families
It wasn’t long ago that Goleta was the largest unincorporated and populated area in Santa Barbara County. Situated near the University of California, Santa Barbara campus and the student community of Isla Vista, the city of Goleta became incorporated in 2002.
If you live in Goleta, you get to enjoy the spectacular views of the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. I love how the mountains form a picturesque backdrop to the city. Goleta residents are fortunate to be surrounded by several significant parks, including the Coronado Butterfly Preserve, Lake Los Carneros, and Stow Park. If you step just outside of the limits of the city, you will find Goleta Beach County Park. There is plenty of shopping around the city for everyone to delight in, as well.Auto Accidents in Goleta
The US 101 freeway and State Route 217 both provide a way to get across the city of Goleta, as well as means to travel to other parts of California. They also happen to be where many of the car accidents in Goleta occur. Goleta residents, as well as people traveling through the city, have been injured in serious car accidents on both US 101 and SR 217.Our Law Office Handles Serious Personal Injury Cases
My law firm handles only serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Your injury may have happened as a result of any of the following:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian or Bicycle Accident
- Dog Bite
- Farm Accident
- Dangerous or Defective Product
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Wrongful Death
If you have been seriously injured or you have lost a loved one to wrongful death, please give me a call at (805) 372-0200 or toll-free at (800)404-5400 for free, friendly advice.Choosing the Right Goleta Personal Injury Attorney
Choosing the right personal injury attorney for your case can prove to be challenging, to say the least. This is especially true if you are still in pain and trying to recover from your injuries. As you know, there are plenty of Goleta personal injury attorneys that will offer to help you recover compensation for your injuries. Even if you decide to choose a Goleta personal injury law firm other than mine, there are some things you should keep in mind when you are selecting an attorney:
- Choose a personal injury attorney who solely practices personal injury law. Someone who has practiced personal injury law, day in and day out, knows the laws and the different ways in which compensation can be recovered. This is not to say that a family law attorney cannot practice personal injury law, but it makes more sense to choose someone who has solid and intricate knowledge of how to negotiate personal injury settlements and tackle a personal injury trial.
- In case of trials, you need an attorney who is not afraid of the courtroom. Many of the personal injury attorneys that I know are excellent at negotiating settlements, but that does not mean that they have the shrewdness to tackle a personal injury trial. Some personal injury attorneys even shy away from trials, because of the expense and the time that they take. You need an attorney who will take your case to trial and who has the resources to take it to trial, if that is what is necessary to get the compensation you deserve.
- Be sure the attorney you choose has a solid track record of settlements and verdicts. Feel free to check out my past verdicts and settlements as an example of what to look for.
I have authored thousands of helpful personal injury articles here and my books that are published on Amazon.com include:
Do you know where the most dangerous intersections for accidents in Goleta are?
Yes. The most dangerous intersections as of 2013 are as follows:
- Los Carneros Rd and Calle Koral
- Los Carneros Rd and Hollister Ave
- Storke Rd and Hollister Ave
- La Patera Ln and Covington Wy
- Storke Rd and Hollister Ave
- Calle Real and Carlo Dr
- Fairview Ave and Rt 101
- Hollister Ave and Orange Ave
- Covington Way and Camino Talavera
- Tecolote Ave and Hollister Ave
- Hollister Ave and Rt 217
- Hollister Ave and Entrance Rd
- Glen Annie Rd and Cathedral Oaks Rd
Can you recommend a good auto repair shop in Goleta?
Yes. The following auto repair shop in Goleta has excellent reviews on Yelp:
5797 Dawson Ave
Goleta, CA 93117
Can you recommend a good chiropractor in Goleta?
Yes. The following chiropractor in Goleta has excellent reviews on Yelp:
5973 Encina Rd.
Goleta, CA 93117
I’m Ed Smith, a Goleta personal injury attorney. If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one to a wrongful death, please give me a call at (805) 372-0200 or toll-free at (800)404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
I’m a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The forum is made up of top ranked US Trial Lawyers who have garnered settlements and verdicts worth more than 1 Million Dollars.
Take a look at my Past verdicts and settlements.
Image Attribution - Sergei Gussev, via Wikimedia Commons
:sb cv bw [cs 1031]