Goleta Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyer
The US 101 freeway and State Route 217 both provide a way to get across the city of Goleta and means to travel to other parts of California. They also happen to be where many of the car accidents in Goleta occur.
Goleta residents and people traveling through the city have been injured in serious car accidents on both US 101 and SR 217.Goleta Personal Injury Lawyer
Helping seriously injured victims or those who have suddenly lost a loved one is our firm’s focus. Our clients call us the “personal” personal injury attorney because we take the time to listen to their needs, wants, and ambitions for themselves and their families.
We understand how traumatic accidents resulting in pain and suffering can affect every aspect of life. We understand the different emotions that are associated with being seriously injured in an accident. We can empathize with the grief of people who have lost loved ones to wrongful death experiences.Our Law Office Handles Serious Personal Injury Cases
Our personal injury law firm handles only serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Your injury may have happened as a result of any of the following:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian or Bicycle Accident
- Dog Bite
- Farm Accident
- Dangerous or Defective Product
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Wrongful Death
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one to wrongful death, please give our injury attorneys a call at (805) 372-0200 for free, friendly advice.Choosing the Right Goleta Personal Injury Lawyer
Choosing the right personal injury attorney for your case can prove to be challenging, to say the least. This is especially true if you are still in pain and trying to recover from your injuries. As you know, there are plenty of Goleta personal injury attorneys that will offer to help you recover compensation for your injuries. Even if you decide to choose a Goleta personal injury law firm other than mine, there are some things you should keep in mind when you are selecting an attorney:
- Choose a personal injury attorney who solely practices personal injury law. Someone who has practiced personal injury law, day in and day out, knows the laws and the different ways in which compensation can be recovered. This is not to say that a family law attorney cannot practice personal injury law. Still, it makes more sense to choose someone who has solid and intricate knowledge of negotiating personal injury settlements and tackling a personal injury trial.
- In the case of trials, you need an attorney who is not afraid of the courtroom. Many of the personal injury attorneys we know are excellent at negotiating settlements, but that does not mean that they have the shrewdness to tackle a personal injury trial. Some personal injury attorneys even shy away from trials because of the expense and time they take. You need an attorney who will take your case to trial and who has the resources to take it to trial if that is what is necessary to get the compensation you deserve.
- The attorney should have a solid track record of settlements and verdicts. Feel free to check out our past verdicts and settlements as an example of what to look for.
The video below provides more information on how to really select the right Goleta personal injury lawyer.Goleta FAQ
Do you know where the most dangerous intersections for accidents in Goleta are?
The most dangerous intersections as of 2013 are as follows:
- Los Carneros Rd and Calle Koral
- Los Carneros Rd and Hollister Ave
- Storke Rd and Hollister Ave
- La Patera Ln and Covington Wy
- Storke Rd and Hollister Ave
- Calle Real and Carlo Dr
- Fairview Ave and Rt 101
- Hollister Ave and Orange Ave
- Covington Way and Camino Talavera
- Tecolote Ave and Hollister Ave
- Hollister Ave and Rt 217
- Hollister Ave and Entrance Rd
- Glen Annie Rd and Cathedral Oaks Rd
If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one to wrongful death in or around Goleta, please give our experienced Goleta personal injury lawyers a call at (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Take a look at our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 7.8.21]
Photo by Natália Ivanková on Pexels
:sb cv bw [cs 1031]