Fruitridge Pocket Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
This town, as you know, is an area that is census-designated and located near Rosemont and Florin, southeast of Sacramento. It lies between California State Route 99 and Route 16, making it easy for local residents to enjoy all the Sacramento area offers. With a population of about 5,800, the small-town vibe of Fruitridge Pocket allows residents to know each other and builds a sense of community. Centrally located, this charming town offers mild winters, and with many recreational opportunities nearby, it is an enjoyable place to live.How to Choose a Lawyer
When you or someone dear to you has suffered an injury caused by negligence, you may want to phone a lawyer for free advice. However, looking at a large number of available lawyers can be overwhelming. You certainly want to pick a lawyer who is experienced and professional. You also want to find one who is compassionate and will work hard to obtain the compensation you deserve and need. The best way to choose a lawyer is to find out about them personally and professionally. Your instincts will tell you which lawyer will be a good fit and provide your needed services and support.Reviews Can Help You Decide Who to Call
Satisfied clients are a good way to judge whether a lawyer is going to do their best for you. I am proud to have a 5-star review on Yelp and positive reviews on Google and Avvo, the peer review site. I also belong to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which enrolls only those trial attorneys who have won in excess of $1 million for a client. The National Association of Distinguished Counsel is an invitation-only group. It invites the top lawyers who display legal excellence in the profession. Other groups that I belong to include:
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Trial Lawyers Association
The following video explains more about how you can select a personal injury lawyer for your case.Personal Injuries in Fruitridge Pocket
Personal injuries are those that are caused by someone else’s negligence or by another entity. Other entities can include local government negligence in a city park or poorly maintained roadway. When an accident is caused by negligence, the injured person faces high medical bills, lost wages because they can’t work, and pain and suffering. My services include handling serious injury cases. Our law office is experienced in handling all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Dog bites: According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, over 4.5 million persons are bitten each year. Dog bites can cause severe wounds and lead to life-threatening infections.
- Boating accidents: Negligent boat owners and rental companies can make your holiday on the water turn into a tragedy. Compensation for your injuries can be sought when negligence is involved.
- Medical devices: A defective medical device can lead to serious illness. Compensation can be sought to pay your bills.
- Motor vehicle crashes: Car crashes can cause severe injuries, especially when it is a head-on collision or multiple-vehicle crash. A seasoned Fruitridge Pocket auto accident lawyer can advise you of your rights. He or she can also help you get the financial compensation needed to pay your medical bills, lost wages, and other costs.
- Premises Liability: Slip and fall accidents can be caused by negligence, such as bad stair railings, loose carpeting, or extension cords that are not properly anchored.
- Products Liability: Products can include anything that is manufactured or sold to consumers. These include medications, automobiles, furniture, or foods contaminated with metal bits. A personal injury lawyer can investigate the injury to place a product liability claim for compensation.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Although many injuries are serious, a traumatic injury is one that alters a person’s life, so it will never be what it was before. Traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and others mean that a person may require future medical care, surgeries, help at home, or institutionalization.
- Wrongful death involves the untimely loss of a loved one that would not have happened except for someone else’s negligence. This can not only cause the family grief but result in financial stress. Family members can be compensated, which can at least ease their minds about financial loss.
If you or your loved one has suffered an injury, you may benefit from a free consultation with a seasoned Fruitridge Pocket personal injury attorney. Please call our law firm at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice. See a list of our past cases on our verdicts and settlements page.
Editor’s Note: updated cha 7.13.23 Photo by Steve Johnson from Pexels cd cha [cs 800]