Fruitridge Pocket Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
This town, as you know, is an area that is census-designated and located near Rosemont and Florin, southeast of Sacramento. It lies between California State Route 99 and Route 16, which makes it easy for local residents to enjoy all that the Sacramento area has to offer. With a population of about 5,800, the small-town vibe of Fruitridge Pocket allows residents to know each other and builds a sense of community. Centrally located, this charming town offers mild winters, and with many recreational opportunities nearby, it is an enjoyable place to live.How to Choose a Lawyer
When you or someone dear to you has suffered an injury caused by negligence, you may want to phone a lawyer for free advice. However, looking at a large number of available lawyers can be overwhelming. You certainly want to pick a lawyer who is experienced and professional. You also want to find one who is compassionate and will work hard to obtain the compensation you deserve and need. The best way to choose a lawyer is to find out about them personally and professionally. Your instincts will tell you which lawyer will be a good fit and provide the services and support you need.Choose a Lawyer Distinguished in the Field
I only practice personal injury law. Experienced personal injury lawyers have published articles, speak at universities to law students, and may appear in the media. I have written two books that are free to download on Kindle from Amazon: The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook and California Motorcycle Accident Handbook, When you’ve been in an accident, knowledge is power, and I am happy to share my experience with others.Reviews Can Help You Decide Who to Call
Satisfied clients are a good way to judge whether a lawyer is going to do their best for you. I am proud to have a 5-star review on Yelp and positive reviews on Google and Avvo, the peer review site. I also belong to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which enrolls only those trial attorneys who have won in excess of $1 million for a client. The National Association of Distinguished Counsel is an invitation-only group. It invites the top lawyers who display legal excellence in the profession. Other groups that I belong to include:
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Trial Lawyers Association
The following video explains more about how you can select a personal injury lawyer for your case.Fruitridge Pocket Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you recommend a mechanic in the area of Fruitridge Pocket?
A: Some highly rated mechanics in the area, according to Yelp reviews, include:
2720 Fruitridge Rd
Sacramento, CA 95820
33 Massie Ct
Sacramento, CA 95823
Q: Are there any good car rental agencies in the Fruitridge Pocket area?
A: Yelp gives good reviews for the following car rental agency:
6327 Franklin Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916) 428-1800Personal Injuries in Fruitridge Pocket
Personal injuries are those that are caused by someone else’s negligence or by another entity. Other entities can include local government negligence in a city park or poorly maintained roadway. When an accident was caused by negligence, the injured person faces high medical bills, lost wages because they can’t work as well as pain and suffering. My services include handling serious injury cases. My office is professional and experienced in handling all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Dog bites: According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, over 4.5 million persons are bitten each year. Dog bites can cause severe wounds and lead to life-threatening infections.
- Boating accidents: Negligent boat owners and rental companies can make your holiday on the water turn into a tragedy. Compensation for your injuries can be sought when negligence is involved.
- Medical devices: A defective medical device can lead to serious illness. Compensation can be sought to pay your bills.
- Motor vehicle crashes: Car crashes can cause severe injuries, especially when it is a head-on collision or multiple-vehicle crash. A seasoned Fruitridge Pocket auto accident lawyer can advise you of your rights. He or she can also help you get the financial compensation needed to pay your medical bills, lost wages and other costs.
- Premises Liability: Slip and fall accidents can be caused by negligence such as bad stair railings, loose carpeting or extension cords that are not properly anchored.
- Products Liability: Products can include anything that is manufactured or sold to consumers. These include medications, automobiles, furniture or foods that are contaminated with bits of metal. A personal injury lawyer can investigate the injury to place a product liability claim for compensation.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Although many injuries are serious, a traumatic injury is one that alters a person’s life, so it will never be what it was before. Traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and others mean that a person may require future medical care, surgeries, help at home or institutionalization.
- Wrongful death: Wrongful death involves the untimely loss of a loved one that would not have happened except for someone else’s negligence. This can not only cause the family grief but result in financial stress. Family members can be compensated, which can at least ease their minds about financial loss.
I’m Ed Smith, a Fruitridge Pocket personal injury lawyer. If you or your loved one has suffered an injury, you may benefit from a free consultation with a seasoned Fruitridge Pocket personal injury attorney. Please call me at (916) 921-6400 for my free and friendly advice. If you are calling from somewhere else in Northern California, (800) 404-5400 is my toll-free line. I can also be contacted at my website, Autoaccident.com, by using the contact form online.
Having information about a law practice is a good idea before you call for advice or help. At the following link, you will find a synopsis of some of the cases my law firm has handled and their conclusions. Some of our clients have obtained awards up to or exceeding $25 million. Whether dealing with the insurance company for you or taking your case to civil court, we do our utmost to ensure that you will get the personal injury damages you deserve and need. No one should have to pay for injuries caused by another person’s negligence.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 12.9.19]