Foothill Farms Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
I'm Ed Smith, a Foothill Farms personal injury attorney. My law firm has practiced personal injury law exclusively since 1982. We handle more than just auto accidents. Together with my staff, we will discuss with you the details and complexities of your injury and keep you well informed throughout the entire process. An experienced personal injury attorney can usually help you obtain significantly more compensation for your injuries than you would obtain without one and is not afraid to take a case to trial if needed.Foothill Farms Auto Accident Attorney
A wonderful benefit to living it dense neighborhoods is how close you become with those living around you. With so many people within close proximity, it's easy for neighbors to become friends, friends to become families, and neighborhoods to become communities.
Over the last decade and a half, Foothill Farms has seen a tremendous boom in population, doubling from 17.5K people in 2000 to almost 35k people today. The increased population density and close proximity to the state capital, just 13 miles away by way of Highway 80, residents of Foothill Farms are at an increased risk for automobile accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a car accident, it's important to talk with a Foothill Farms car accident lawyer who can help you get restitution from those at fault. In a situation like these, time is invaluable, as every passing moment makes evidence harder to gather, and witnesses' memories blurrier. Call today, and I'll help you get the medical care you need, and help make sure your rights are protected.Types of Cases We Handled
How to select the best personal injury lawyer:
- Check out their rating at www.Avvo.com. This is where their colleagues familiar with their work to evaluate them. A competent injury lawyer should have a rating of 9.0 or above. Look at our Avvo rating here.
- How do past customers rate their firm on Google or Avvo? Are past customers happy with their work? Look at our Yelp reviews here and our Google ratings here.
- Have they written at all in the personal injury field? I've written many books on personal injury law, such as The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook and The California Motorcycle Accident Handbook. My books are available on Amazon but get one free now by emailing: email@example.com.
- What kind of track record does the attorney have? See our verdicts and settlements here.
- Are they members in Million Dollar Advocates Forum? This is a group of personal injury lawyers with multiple million dollar verdicts. See my membership in Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Ask if the lawyer handles personal injury law exclusively. You do not want an amateur. If the attorney you are seeking in a serious personal injury case does divorces, criminal matters and insurance defense, think hard before you retain them.
- Is the attorney friendly and easy to talk with? He or she needs to be because in a serious case you could be dealing with this person for a long time.
The following video provides more information on how to select the right personal injury lawyer.Foothill Farms Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers
I’m Ed Smith, a Foothills Farm car accident lawyer. If you are a resident of Foothill Farms and you or a loved one was injured there, or somewhere else in California, you likely have many questions. Contact me today for free and friendly advice. I can be reached at 916.921.6400 or 800.404.5400.
Photo by StockSnap
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy. [cha 9.3.19]