Folsom Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Car accidents are an unfortunate part of life which many of us experience, either as a driver or a passenger. While many accidents are minor, some do result in serious injury or even involve fatalities. Some crashes may be due to simple driver error, and others involve negligence such as distracted driving, reckless driving, street racing, or motorists operating vehicles while under the influence.What Other Factors Contribute to a Motor Vehicle Accident?
Other contributing factors involve improper repairs of commercial vehicles or even faulty road designs. While car, truck, and SUV accidents can occur in any part of Folsom, some of the more trafficked roads include Highway 50, or any of Folsom's major roads such as Folsom Blvd., Bidwell Street, Oak Ave, or East Natoma Street.Dangerous Intersections in Folsom
Intersections are more dangerous than other areas of roadways because of the dangers presented by crossing traffic lanes, turning vehicles, and the need for speed changes or stops at traffic lights. Below are the most dangerous intersections in Folsom.
- Bidwell St & Blue Ravine Rd
- Bidwell St & Iron Point Rd
- Blue Ravine Rd & Folsom Blvd
- Blue Ravine Rd & Prairie City Rd
- Blue Ravine Rd & Riley St
- Folsom Blvd & Iron Point Rd
- Iron Point Rd & Prairie City Rd
- Mormon St Natoma St Aly & Riley St
- Natoma St Persifer St Aly & Riley St
- Natoma St & Oakdale St
- Peddlers Ln & Riley St & Sutter St Figueroa St
- Riley St & Persifer St Bidwell St Aly
- Riley St & Sutter St
A car accident lawyer who is familiar with your area is a huge benefit in each and every case, especially when it comes to dealing with insurance companies.Folsom Personal Injury Lawyer
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is not an easy job. There are hundreds of personal injury and car accident lawyers in northern California who offer to accept cases in Folsom.
Before you select an attorney to represent you, here are a few things to consider:
- Choose a lawyer that cares about you, your family, and your needs.
- Select a lawyer that practices exclusively on personal injury law.
- Choose an attorney that has a history of taking cases to trial if necessary.
- Pick a lawyer with a track record of high verdicts and settlements.
If you are curious about what to look for in a Folsom personal injury lawyer, check out the video below:Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Law Firm Handles
At the Law Offices of Edward A. Smith, we focus exclusively on personal injury law. This encompasses not just car accidents, but also the following types of injuries, and many more:
- Dog Bites
- Defective Medical Devices
- Drug Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Traumatic Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
We also cover water-related injuries such as swimming injuries, jet ski crashes, and boat accidents which could occur on Natoma Lake, Folsom Lake, or the American River.Folsom Car Accident Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, an experienced and highly rated Folsom personal injury lawyer. If you have been involved in an auto accident or sustained a personal injury in Folsom, call me for free, friendly advice at 916.921.6400 or 800.404.5400.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 6.9.20]