Fillmore Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Fillmore, California, is located in the Santa Clara River Valley near the historic part of Ventura County, below the San Cayetano Mountain peak. As an agricultural area with rich, fertile soil, abundant fresh fruit trees, including oranges, lemons, and avocados, primarily drive the town's economy.
Even a tiny town like Fillmore is without accidents. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident, call our experienced Fillmore personal injury attorneys at (805) 372-0200 for a free consultation.Dealing with Serious Injuries and Death
When a preventable accident causes an injury or death, the victim and their family – or survivors – have legal rights to seek compensation through a personal injury or a wrongful death lawsuit, depending on the circumstance. Our injury attorneys at AutoAccident.com have handled thousands of serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout California, including, but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents
- Animal and Dog Bite Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
There are plenty of attorneys in and around the Fillmore area to help victims who have been seriously injured, so why would you skip over them and come to us? The answer is simple. You need to find a personal injury attorney who deals exclusively in personal injury: A lawyer who not only has the right experience to handle a serious injury lawsuit but also who will fight diligently to get the compensation you are rightly entitled to, rather than one who will quickly settle for the first offer the insurance company tosses your way.
You also need an attorney who can financially support a case to the finish line. Personal injury cases are expensive to pursue in court. That is why most personal injury attorneys are happy to negotiate with insurance companies for you and are quick to recommend that you settle with the insurance company rather than exhaust their financial resources to take your claim to court, which could cost upwards of $150,000 if a case goes to trial. Many attorneys do not have the funds to advance that kind of money.
Remember, most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis – they don't get paid unless, or until, you do. We have the financial resources to take your case to court and work on a contingency basis, so we don't accept payment until you get paid.Selecting the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- Choose an attorney who focuses on personal injury cases
- Your attorney should feel comfortable telling you about his past cases, whether successful or unsuccessful. He should be able to explain what went wrong in unsuccessful cases rather than make excuses. He should also be able to exhibit verdicts and settlements that are impressive.
- Your attorney should have trial experience. While most personal injury cases will be settled out of court satisfactorily, some cases need to go before a judge and jury to reach a fair verdict.
- You should feel comfortable with your attorney, whether discussing your case, personal life, or family. And your attorney should take a particular interest in you as a person, not just a case number.
The following video provides tips on choosing the best Fillmore personal injury lawyer for your case.Fillmore, California FAQ
What are the most dangerous intersections in Fillmore?
The majority of accidents occurred at intersections along Route 126.
- Route 126 at Central Ave.
- Route 126 at Fillmore Street
- Route 126 at B Street
If you are traveling on Route 126, you must be aware that the intersections on that strip of the road can be dangerous zones; therefore, we should be more careful when crossing through them.Personal Injury Lawyers in Fillmore, CA
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by another party's negligence, contact our experienced Fillmore personal injury lawyers at (805) 372-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice. See our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 10.4.23] Photo by Fernando Ramos on Pexels.com sb EAS bw (cs 683)