Fairfield Truck Accident Lawyer
For Fairfield residents, finding ways to pass the time isn’t difficult at all. In fact, the gorgeous weather allows for plenty of outdoor activities, including festivals and golfing, and the water park is open during the summer. The close proximity to the Napa Valley Wine Country means that you can get a tasting of wine just about any time your heart desires.Importance of Working with an Attorney After a Truck Accident
If you have landed on this page, there is a good chance that you have already been involved in a truck accident in Fairfield. There is also a good chance that you do not know any personal injury attorneys.
Our legal team is aware that choosing an experienced Fairfield big rig crash lawyer who can truly help you and your loved ones with your truck accident injury case can be challenging. If you are worried that you are not going to be offered an appropriate settlement amount from the insurance agency, then you are right to start looking for legal representation now.
Maybe you are already getting the run-around from the negligent truck driver’s insurance company. You may even be getting the run-around from your own insurance company.
You were injured. It was someone else’s fault. You deserve to be compensated fully for your injuries. You need a legal advocate that can make that happen, and our top-rated truck accident lawyers in Fairfield can help with that.Truck Accidents in Fairfield
Fairfield is seated almost directly between San Francisco and Sacramento, and with Highway 80 running through, the city sees a ton of traffic, including commercial trucks carrying goods. Carrying truckers south, toward Walnut Creek, is Interstate 680, which is another place where heavy traffic is found. And, when there is heavy traffic, you can rest assured there will be truck accidents.Top Causes of Big Rig Crashes
While trucking wrecks are considered motor vehicle collisions, they usually are not accidents. Crashes involving large commercial trucks are often caused by truck driver negligence. Some common types of unsafe driving behaviors by truckers include:
- Inadequate training about safety concerns, driving technique, or defensive driving.
- Compensation systems that encourage truckers to drive faster.
- Companies requiring truck drivers to work hours of consecutive driving that are not normally advisable.
- Unrealistic schedules and expectations of trucking companies.
Sometimes, the load is not loaded onto the truck accurately, causing the weight of the goods to be lopsided. This can cause an accident if the truckers take a turn faster than they should. Other times, there are vehicle malfunctions that occur in trucks that are not inspected on a regular basis that cause accidents, as well.Is it Worth Getting an Attorney for a Truck Accident?
Our truck accident law firm has created a YouTube video to help those injured in big rig crashes find the best attorney for their case. You may view the video below:
Just to recap:
- Look for a Fairfield, CA truck accident attorney who practices personal injury law exclusively.
- Trust your gut feeling about the attorneys you talk to.
- Check out client reviews about the truck accident injury attorney you are considering on Avvo, Google, and Yelp.
- Find a lawyer who is experienced in taking trucking accident injury cases to trial in Solano County.
- Inquire about past verdicts and settlements. (For the record, you can check out my past verdicts and settlements)
Which intersections have the most truck accidents in Fairfield, CA?
According to TIMS Berkeley, the most dangerous intersections are:
- Airbase Parkway and Heath Drive
- Alaska Avenue and Heath Drive
- Gateway Boulevard and Travis Boulevard
- Acacia Street and Texas Street
- Beck Avenue and State Route 12
- Texas Street and Travis Boulevard
- Air Base Parkway and Dover Avenue
- Air Base Parkway and Texas Street
- Air Base Parkway and Clay Bank Road
- Airbase Parkway and Waterman Boulevard
Can you recommend a good auto repair place in Fairfield?
Yes. The following auto repair shops in Fairfield have good reviews:
420 Union Ave.
Fairfield, CA 94533
You may be entitled to compensatory damages if you were hurt in a commercial truck crash caused by negligence in Fairfield or elsewhere in Solano County. Our experienced injury lawyers can help you and provide free, friendly advice on your trucking accident case. Call us today at (707) 564-1900.
Photo by Pixabay
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 12.7.20]