Fairfield Truck Accident Lawyer
A commercial truck accident is one of the most devastating types of motor vehicle collisions, often resulting in catastrophic injury or death. A passenger vehicle is no match for a big rig, and the results often prove disastrous. When a fatality occurs, no amount of money can undo the pain of losing a loved one or bring them back. Still, an experienced truck accident lawyer in Fairfield can help you and your family obtain the justice you all deserve.
If you suffered a severe injury or your loved one was killed in a big rig crash, contact our Fairfield truck accident lawyers at (707) 564-1900 or (800) 404-5400 to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys can review your case and provide free, friendly advice anytime.
If you have landed on this page, there is a good chance that you have been involved in a truck accident and have questions regarding your potential injury-related insurance claim. There is also a good chance you do not know any truck accident injury attorneys in your area.
Choosing an experienced Fairfield truck accident lawyer who can handle your personal injury case can be challenging. If you are worried that you will not be offered an appropriate settlement amount from the insurance agency, you should start looking for legal representation now.
Maybe you already get the run-around from the negligent truck driver's insurance company regarding your personal injury accident claim. You may even get the run-around from your insurance company after the big rig crash.
You were injured. It was someone else's fault. You deserve to be compensated fully for your injuries and damages through a personal injury claim. You need a legal advocate to make that happen, and our top-rated truck accident lawyers in Fairfield can help.Truck Accidents in Fairfield, CA
Fairfield is seated almost directly between San Francisco and Sacramento, and with Highway 80 running through, the city sees a ton of traffic, including commercial trucks carrying goods. Carrying truckers south, toward Walnut Creek, is Interstate 680, another place where heavy traffic is found. When there is heavy traffic, there will be the risk of a Fairfield truck accident.Top Causes of Big Rig Crashes
While trucking wrecks are considered motor vehicle collisions, they usually are not accidents. Crashes involving large commercial trucks are often caused by truck driver negligence. Some common types of unsafe driving behaviors by truckers include:
- Inadequate training about safety concerns, driving technique, or defensive driving.
- Compensation systems that encourage truckers to drive faster.
- Companies require truck drivers to work consecutive driving hours, which is generally not advisable.
- Unrealistic schedules and expectations of trucking companies.
Sometimes, the load is not accurately loaded onto the semi-truck, causing the goods' weight to be lopsided. This may cause a tractor-trailer accident if the trucker takes a turn faster than it should. Other times, vehicle malfunctions occur in big rigs that are not inspected regularly, which causes truck wrecks as well.Is it Worth Getting an Attorney for a Truck Accident?
Our law firm has created a YouTube video to help those injured in big rig crashes find the best personal injury attorney for their truck accident case. You may view the video below:
Just to recap:
- Look for a truck accident attorney in Fairfield who practices personal injury law exclusively.
- Trust your gut feeling about the attorneys you talk to.
- Check out client reviews about the truck accident injury attorney you are considering on Avvo, Google, and Yelp.
- Find a lawyer experienced in taking trucking accident injury cases to trial in Solano County.
- Inquire about past verdicts and settlements. (For the record, you can check out our past verdicts and settlements)
Which intersections have the most tractor-trailer accidents in Fairfield, CA?
The most dangerous intersections in Fairfield, California, are:
- Airbase Parkway and Heath Drive
- Alaska Avenue and Heath Drive
- Gateway Boulevard and Travis Boulevard
- Acacia Street and Texas Street
- Beck Avenue and State Route 12
- Texas Street and Travis Boulevard
- Air Base Parkway and Dover Avenue
- Air Base Parkway and Texas Street
- Air Base Parkway and Clay Bank Road
- Airbase Parkway and Waterman Boulevard
You may be entitled to financial compensation if you were hurt in a big rig crash caused by negligence in Solano County. Our experienced Fairfield truck accident lawyers can help you and provide free, friendly legal advice on your personal injury case. Call today at (707) 564-1900 or (800) 404-5400.
Learn more about our truck accident law firm. See our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor’s Note: updated for accuracy and relevEditor'sa 2.11.21] Photo by Pixabay [cs 950]