Corning Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Corning, California, is off Interstate 5, about 110 miles north of Sacramento. The city is nestled in a fruitful canyon of Northern California. Finding an experienced personal injury attorney to help you with your accident case in a small town like Corning can be intimidating and confusing. But it doesn't have to be. At AutoAccident.com, our injury lawyers have worked exclusively on personal injury cases since 1982.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident in Corning or elsewhere in Tehama County, call our experienced personal injury lawyers at (530) 392-9400 for a free case evaluation.We Only Handle Serious Personal Injury Cases
Our Corning personal injury attorneys at AutoAccident.com work hard to obtain compensation for your injuries so that you and your family can focus on recovery. Your serious injuries are usually due to the negligence of someone else and may have involved one of the following types of collisions:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Accidents like those listed above have occurred at the following intersections in Corning:
- Solano Street and 1st Street
- Marguerite Avenue & Neva Avenue
- Solano Street and Del Norte Avenue
- Yolo Street and 6th Avenue
- Fig Lane and Fig Street
We provide you with a referral if you have suffered soft tissue or other minor injuries. We can be of maximum service by helping clients with serious injuries such as fractured bones, head and brain injuries, and/or injuries requiring surgery and rehabilitation.How to Select a Top-Rated Corning Personal Injury Lawyer
- See how they are rated by www.Avvo.com. This is where other lawyers familiar with their records and experience evaluate them. A competent personal injury lawyer should have a minimum rating of 9.0 or above on Avvo. See our Avvo rating.
- How do past clients rate their firm on Yelp or Google? Are past clients happy with their work? See our Yelp rating and our Google rating.
- Have they written extensively in the personal injury field? I've written several books on personal injury law, including The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook and The California Motorcycle Accident Handbook. These books are available on Amazon, but you can get one free by emailing and requesting a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What kind of track record do they have? See our proven track record of successful verdicts and settlements.
- Are they members of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum? This is an association of personal injury attorneys with multiple million-dollar verdicts and settlements. View our membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum here.
- Ask if the attorney handles personal injury cases exclusively. This is not an area for amateurs. If the attorney you seek in a severe injury case also does divorces, criminal law matters, and traffic tickets, think hard before you retain them.
- Is the Corning auto accident attorney personable and easy to talk to? They should be because you may be dealing with this person for years in a severe or extreme case.
The following video provides more information on choosing the best personal injury lawyer in Corning for your accident case.Preparing Your Case for Trial
We have the financial resources necessary to take cases to trial. When an insurance company fails to make a fair offer, they may be surprised that we won't back down. Other Corning auto accident attorneys may be bullied into taking smaller settlements because they do not have the financial resources or time that a trial requires.
We believe you and your family deserve the best possible outcome for the severe injuries you have had to bravely face. We've learned that the more we know about your injuries and how they impact your life and the lives of your family, the better we can present your case to a jury and obtain a fair award.We Are The "Personal" Personal Injury Lawyers
We call ourselves "personal" personal injury lawyers because we do all we can to get to know our injured clients and their families. Everything that happens to one family member in a severe accident has a ripple effect on both family members. By seeing all family members, we can articulate and show insurance companies and/or jurors how a severe injury has impacted your and your family's lives. Experience has shown us that having in-depth knowledge of our clients helps the insurer and jury pay a fair and just compensation.Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Corning, CA
If you have been seriously injured in an accident due to negligence, call our experienced Corning personal injury lawyers today at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 or online for free, friendly advice. We are ready to discuss your case and provide the best course of legal action.
Editor's Note: updated [cha8.8.23] Image by Hans on Pixabay [cs 826]