Clearlake Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Clearlake, California, is an amazing place on the edge of California’s largest natural freshwater lake. The lake spans 68 square miles and may just be the oldest lake in North America. Clearlake was ranked the number one best bass lake on the West Coast and took the number three spot for best bass lake in the country in Bassmaster Magazine’s top 100 rankings in 2016.
Even a great place like Clearlake is prone to accidents. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident in Clearlake, give our experienced injury lawyers a call at (707) 564-1900 for a free consultation.Serving the Seriously Injured in Clearlake
We empathize with those suffering from physical pain and emotional trauma brought on by a catastrophic event because we understand the agony, angst, and financial pressure that comes with being injured in a serious accident. We also understand the overwhelming grief that comes with losing a loved one to wrongful death.Why Would Clearlake Clients go to Sacramento for a Lawyer?
People often ask why seriously injured individuals come all the way to Sacramento when there is a wide array of lawyers between Clearlake and our office who handle personal injury cases. The answer is simple: we hand-select only the most serious personal injury cases. Many of these cases arise from:
- Automobile accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
- Dog bites
- Farm accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrians accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
When potential clients visit our Sacramento office, they typically want to find a personal injury lawyer who has a vast amount of experience. They want to find an attorney who understands what they are going through, someone who will fight all the way to a trial, if necessary. They need to know that the lawyer they choose has the financial resources and experience required to obtain a fair amount of compensation for the injuries they have suffered.Choosing the Right Clearlake Personal Injury Attorney
Searching for and selecting the right personal injury attorney is incredibly daunting, especially if you have never needed a lawyer’s assistance before. On top of the confusion you are experiencing with the thousands of choices to pick from, you are also trying to recover from your injuries and handle your everyday life.
Even if you do not think we are the right Clearlake personal injury lawyer for you, here are some crucial things to consider when searching for the right legal representation for your case:
- Select someone who has extensive – and exclusive - experience in personal injury law. Think of it this way: Would you prefer to have a primary physician who has had some surgery experience perform surgery on your brain, or do you want a brain surgeon who has performed successful surgeries every day for decades to do your surgery?
- Do extensive research on any Clearlake car accident lawyer you are interested in. Check out Avvo, Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media and review platforms to find out what past clients have said about the lawyers you are considering. The information is at your fingertips, so there is no reason not to be informed about your choice.
- Check to see if the Clearlake auto accident attorneys you are researching have taken cases to trial or not. One way to do this is to check out their past settlements and verdicts page on their website. If they do not have one on their website, ask them about their past cases. Most lawyers will be more than happy to share their successes with you.
If a lawyer is hesitant to talk about past verdicts and settlements, simply pass them by. If a lawyer only has settlements on their resume, it may mean that they are only comfortable with negotiating with insurance companies. It may also mean that they do not have the financial means to take cases to trial, which could significantly limit the compensation you will receive.
What if the final settlement offer is unfair? A single case can cost upwards of $150,000. If we take your case on and the insurance company is not fair, my office knows how to properly prepare for a trial, and I also have the financial resources to do it, if necessary.
Watch the video below for more on how to choose the best Clearlake personal injury lawyer for your case.Clearlake FAQ
Do you know which intersections are the most dangerous in Clearlake?
The following intersections in Clearlake were accident sites in 2013:
- Davis Ave and Cedar Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Golf Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Rt 53
- Lakeshore Dr and Emory Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Ridgeview Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Cass Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Davis Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Olympic Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Putnam Ln
- Big Valley Rd and Thomas Dr
- Rt 53 and 18th Ave
- Rt 53 and Lakeshore Dr
If you or your loved one has experienced a serious personal injury in an accident, please call our experienced Clearlake personal injury lawyers at (707) 564-1900 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 8.2.21]
Image by sabri ismail from Pixabay