Clearlake Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyer
Clearlake, California, is a city in Lake County and sits on the edge of California’s largest natural freshwater lake, known as Clear Lake. The lake spans 68 square miles and may just be the oldest lake in North America. With a population of 15,250, the town is a welcome change of pace from the fast city life.
Even a tiny town like Clearlake is prone to accidents. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident in Clearlake, call our experienced injury lawyers at (707) 564-1900 for a free consultation.Serving the Seriously Injured in Clearlake
We empathize with those suffering from physical pain and emotional trauma brought on by a catastrophic event because we understand the agony, angst, and financial pressure that comes with being injured in a severe accident. We also understand the overwhelming grief of losing a loved one to wrongful death.We Only Handle Serious Injury Cases
Our experienced injury lawyers at AutoAccident.com hand-select only the most severe personal injury cases. Many of these cases arise from:
- Automobile accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
- Dog bites
- Farm accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrians accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
When potential clients visit our law office, they typically want to find a personal injury lawyer with vast experience. They want to find an accident attorney who understands what they are going through and will fight for a trial if necessary. They need to know that the lawyer they choose has the financial resources and experience required to obtain fair compensation for their injuries.Choosing the Right Clearlake Personal Injury Attorney
Searching for and selecting the right personal injury attorney is incredibly daunting, especially if you have never needed a lawyer’s assistance. On top of the confusion you are experiencing with the thousands of choices to pick from, you are also trying to recover from your injuries and handle your everyday life.
Even if you do not think we are the right Clearlake personal injury lawyer for you, here are some crucial things to consider when searching for the proper legal representation for your case:
- Select someone with extensive – and exclusive - experience in personal injury law. Think of it this way: Would you prefer a primary physician with some surgery experience to perform surgery on your brain, or do you want a brain surgeon who has conducted successful surgeries every day for decades to do your surgery?
- Do extensive research on any Clearlake car accident lawyer you are interested in. Check out Avvo, Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media and review platforms to find out what past clients have said about the lawyers you are considering. The information is at your fingertips, so there is no reason not to be informed about your choice.
- Check to see if the Clearlake auto accident attorneys you are researching have taken cases to trial. One way to do this is to check their past settlements and verdicts page on their website. Ask them about their past cases if they do not have one on their website. Most lawyers will be more than happy to share their successes with you.
If a lawyer hesitates to discuss past verdicts and settlements, simply pass them by. If a lawyer only has settlements on their resume, it may mean they are only comfortable negotiating with insurance companies. It may also mean that they do not have the financial means to take cases to trial, which could significantly limit the compensation you will receive.
What if the final settlement offer is unfair? A single case can cost upwards of $150,000. If we take your case on and the insurance company is not fair, my office knows how to properly prepare for a trial, and I also have the financial resources to do it, if necessary.
Watch the video below for more about choosing the best Clearlake personal injury lawyer for your case.Clearlake Traffic Accident FAQ
Do you know which intersections are the most dangerous in Clearlake?
The following intersections in Clearlake are known to have the most accidents.
- Davis Ave and Cedar Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Golf Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Rt 53
- Lakeshore Dr and Emory Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Ridgeview Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Cass Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Davis Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Olympic Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Putnam Ln
- Big Valley Rd and Thomas Dr
- Rt 53 and 18th Ave
- Rt 53 and Lakeshore Dr
If you or your loved one has experienced serious injuries in an accident, please call our experienced Clearlake personal injury lawyers at (707) 564-1900 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 11.30.22]
Image by sabri ismail from Pixabay [cs 846]