Clearlake Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Located on the picturesque shores of Clear Lake, California, Clearlake is a charming city nestled within the scenic landscapes of Lake County. Clear Lake, stretching across an impressive 68 square miles, is not only the largest natural freshwater lake in California but possibly the oldest in North America. With its tranquil ambiance and a population of approximately 15,250 residents, Clearlake offers a refreshing escape from the fast-paced city life.
However, accidents can happen even in a small and serene town like Clearlake. Whether it's a car collision, slip and fall incident, or any other unfortunate event that has caused you injuries, seeking legal guidance and support is crucial. Our team of experienced injury lawyers is here to help. By calling our dedicated team at (707) 564-1900, you can schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and explore your legal options.Serving the Seriously Injured in Clearlake
We empathize with those suffering from physical pain and emotional trauma brought on by a catastrophic event because we understand the agony, angst, and financial pressure that comes with being injured in a severe accident. We also understand the overwhelming grief of losing a loved one to wrongful death.We Only Handle Serious Injury Cases
Our experienced injury lawyers at AutoAccident.com hand-select only the most severe personal injury cases. Many of these cases arise from:
- Automobile accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
- Dog bites
- Farm accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrians accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
When potential clients visit our law office, they typically want to find a personal injury lawyer with vast experience. They want to find an accident attorney who understands what they are going through and will fight for a trial if necessary. They need to know that the lawyer they choose has the financial resources and experience to obtain fair compensation for their injuries.Choosing the Right Clearlake Personal Injury Attorney
Searching for and selecting the right personal injury attorney is incredibly daunting, especially if you have never needed a lawyer's assistance. On top of the confusion you are experiencing with the thousands of choices to pick from, you are also trying to recover from your injuries and handle your everyday life.
Even if you do not think we are the right Clearlake personal injury lawyer for you, here are some crucial things to consider when searching for the proper legal representation for your case:
- Select someone with extensive – and exclusive - experience in personal injury law. Think of it this way: Would you prefer a primary physician with some surgery experience to perform surgery on your brain, or do you want a brain surgeon who has conducted successful surgeries every day for decades to do your surgery?
- Do extensive research on any Clearlake car accident lawyer you are interested in. Check out Avvo, Yelp, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media and review platforms to find out what past clients have said about the lawyers you are considering. The information is at your fingertips, so there is no reason not to be informed about your choice.
- Check to see if the Clearlake auto accident attorneys you are researching have taken cases to trial. One way to do this is to check their past settlements and verdicts page on their website. Ask them about their past cases if they do not have one on their website. Most lawyers will be more than happy to share their successes with you.
If a lawyer hesitates to discuss past verdicts and settlements, simply pass them by. If a lawyer only has settlements on their resume, it may mean they are only comfortable negotiating with insurance companies. It may also mean they do not have the financial means to take cases to trial, which could significantly limit your compensation.
What if the final settlement offer is unfair? A single case can cost upwards of $150,000. If we take your case on and the insurance company is not fair, my office knows how to properly prepare for a trial, and I also have the financial resources to do it, if necessary.
Watch the video below for more about choosing the best Clearlake personal injury lawyer for your case.Most Dangerous Intersections in Clearlake, CA
The following intersections in Clearlake are known to have the most accidents.
- Davis Ave and Cedar Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Golf Ave
- Lakeshore Dr and Rt 53
- Lakeshore Dr and Emory Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Ridgeview Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Cass Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Davis Ave
- Old Highway 53 and Olympic Dr
- Old Highway 53 and Putnam Ln
- Big Valley Rd and Thomas Dr
- Rt 53 and 18th Ave
- Rt 53 and Lakeshore Dr
If you or your loved one has experienced severe injuries in an accident, we strongly encourage you to reach out to our experienced Clearlake personal injury lawyers today. By calling (707) 564-1900 or (800) 404-5400, you can schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and explore your legal options. We are here to provide the support, advice, and legal representation you need to seek justice and obtain the compensation you deserve. See our past verdicts and settlements.
Editor's Note: updated [cha 7.10.23] Image by sabri ismail from Pixabay [cs 897]