Brentwood Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyer
Brentwood is a city in Contra Costa County with about 51,500 residents. The town has grown over the past 25 years due to its farms and orchards being developed into suburban neighborhoods. It is a relatively affluent city, and because it is so close to San Francisco, a new route of the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) opened in Brentwood to allow more traffic flow.
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one to someone else's negligence, you could be entitled to recover compensation through a civil claim. Reach out to our experienced Brentwood personal injury lawyers today at (925) 428-5220 for a free consultation.We Handle Only Serious Injury Cases
Our legal team has had experience in many types of severe personal injury cases in Brentwood, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Brain injury cases
- Wrongful death claims
When you are researching personal injury firms in Brentwood, look for the following three things:
- Trial experience
- Reviews on third party websites
- Social media presence
Although it can be easy to disregard social media as an unprofessional space for family disagreements and party photos, do not underestimate it as a tool through which a law firm can market itself and connect with its clients. A law firm's social media presence shows that it can adapt to our changing ways of connecting with each other.
Our firm has multiple reviews on Avvo, Yelp, and Google. Reviews on third-party websites can give you a sense of how a firm's clients feel about the legal service they received.
Trial experience is also essential. Look on a firm's website to see if its lawyers have gone to court with their client's claims. If the website lists the firm's past verdicts, this means the firm has trial experience. Although many personal injury claims are settled out of court, there is the possibility that yours will need to go to trial. Work with a lawyer who can go to court for you.The Best Ways to Select an Attorney
Know what to look for, whether you are looking for a Brentwood personal injury lawyer, a Brentwood motorcycle accident attorney, or a Brentwood bicycle accident lawyer.
Watch the following video before you interview prospective lawyers.
Remember this information when meeting with prospective lawyers:
- Your lawyer should have trial experience. Do not assume that your claim will be settled out of court.
- Your attorney should talk to you about their past case successes, but they should not make any guarantees to you. Do not work with an attorney who guarantees a settlement for a certain amount – there is no way to tell if a case will settle and, if so, for how much.
- Your lawyer's office should be responsive to your phone calls and emails. Even if you receive responses from a secretary, you should never feel like you are being ignored.
Some previous verdicts and settlements for our office are listed below:
- $800,000 for a woman whose spine was severely injured in a collision between an SUV and a pickup truck.
- $1,697,273.26 for a victim who suffered disc protrusions and spinal cord compression after a rear-end accident.
- $1,208,401.52 for a crash victim with a big rig logging truck who suffered disc disruption and multiple complications from the injury.
What are the most dangerous intersections in Brentwood?
Balfour Road is one of the most dangerous roadways in Brentwood. Many collisions occur between Balfour Road and the roads connecting it, such as Minnesota Avenue and Foothill Drive. Other hazardous intersections in Brentwood include Sand Creek Road, Fairview Avenue, Central Boulevard, and Fairview Avenue.Personal Injury Lawyers in Brentwood, CA
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by another party's negligence, contact our experienced Brentwood personal injury lawyers at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice.
Editor's Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 5.9.22]
Photo by Larisa-K on Pixabay [cs 730]