Arnold Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Arnold, California is known as the “Heart of the Sierra,” and for a good reason. Any visitor can’t help but admire the towering trees that can measure more than 300 feet tall and breathtaking scenic views over Cherry Lake.
Arnold is where people come to get away from hectic city life—and more than a few stays.Car Accidents in Arnold, CA
We don’t see as many motor vehicle accidents in Arnold as other Californians do. But Arnold’s rural roads tempt drivers to engage in risky behavior just the same, including speeding, tailgating, and illegally passing.
Calaveras County has quite a few accidents, particularly for a county that only has around 45,000 people. According to local statistics, Calaveras County saw the following in 2016:
- 337 fatalities and injuries
- 62 injuries that were alcohol involved
- 26 motorcycle injuries and deaths
- 3 pedestrian injuries and fatalities
Over 50 accidents were speed-related, and six were hit-and-runs.Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles
If you were injured in an accident, chances are you might have a good personal injury case. Personal injury is a broad area of law, covering bodily injuries such as broken bones, concussions, spinal cord injuries, and soft-tissue damage. Our law firm has built its practice by helping people injured in all types of cases, such as:
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Defective Medical Device
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
Most of our clients are injured when someone else has been negligent, which is the legal term for using inadequate care. Every case is different, but in nearly 40 years, we have seen just about everything.Hiring an Arnold, CA Car Accident Lawyer
Most lawyers have websites where they can introduce themselves to you, but it’s up to the client to perform the research necessary to find a personal injury lawyer right for them. Knowing what to look for is half the battle.
Check to see whether the attorney focuses primarily on personal injury law as we do. The more experience a lawyer has, the more efficiently he can handle your case, and the easier it is to identify roadblocks and find ways around them.
Look for an attorney who isn’t afraid to talk about his past cases. No lawyer can make a promise about how your case will turn out, but past performance is as good an indicator of any as to the lawyer’s skill. An Arnold personal injury attorney with many large settlements or jury verdicts probably knows his stuff and is dedicated to his clients.
Also, check around to find out the lawyer’s personal style. Websites like Yelp and Avvo have reviews of an Arnold car accident lawyer, which gives a good idea about the lawyer’s standing in the community. We're proud of each client we have served, and we are happy to talk about our experience if you have questions.Putting the “Personal” in Personal Injury Law
Accidents are scary events. On top of everything else, the financial stress from an accident can be almost overwhelming. Medical bills and prescription drug expenses consume most people’s budgets, even if they do have insurance. When paying for a bottle of painkillers begins to crowd out buying groceries or paying your light bill, it’s normal to feel like our world is ending.
We take a holistic approach to our clients’ wellbeing. This means we focus on more than the legal aspects of obtaining a favorable result. We also focus on your mental and spiritual health to come out of this experience in the best shape possible. Many of our clients say that we treated them like family, and that’s how we think of them!
Find out more about how our Arnold personal injury lawyers apply a holistic approach to personal injury law.Serious Personal Injury Cases
When we started out, we realized a need for a lawyer who focused on serious personal injuries. Insurance companies fight these types of cases with everything they’ve got, and too many victims end up with peanuts in compensation. At our law firm, we focus mostly on the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries: Anything that shakes the head can impair mobility, speech, memory, and personality. As they’re called, TBIs are very hard to treat and can dramatically change a person’s life.
- Spinal cord injuries: Damage to the spinal cord can disrupt coordination, balance, movement, and sensation. Some spinal cord injuries improve with rehabilitation, but others never do.
- Burns: When a burn covers a large portion of the body, a person can die. Even smaller burns permanently disfigure and disable many people, leading to a lifetime of emotional distress and medical expenses.
- Fractures: Any bone in the body can break from the forces generated in a car accident. When bones shatter into multiple pieces, patients need rounds of surgery to insert a plate or pin to hold the bone together. Complications can develop.
- Death: Unfortunately, some people die in a terrible accident, leaving family members grieving and trying to move on. California allows family members to bring a wrongful death lawsuit.
If your injuries are less severe, we can help you find a good Arnold auto accident attorney who can help you.Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Arnold, CA Today
If you have been hurt after a crash, call our Arnold personal injury lawyers at (209) 227-1931 or (800) 404-5400. We are available anytime to provide free, friendly legal advice on proceeding with a personal injury claim.
Since 1982, we’ve helped people in Arnold or surrounding areas get the compensation they need for their injuries and damages. We are a leading member of the California bar who has numerous seven-figure settlements and verdicts for our clients.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 10.15.21]