Antioch Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident in Antioch, you might be wondering what options you have for financial recovery.
An experienced Antioch personal injury attorney can guide you through the claims process and obtain fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.About Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Our personal injury lawyers handle serious accident cases in Antioch. Our attorneys practice personal injury law exclusively. We often refer car accident victims to other personal injury attorneys who take on less serious cases for those who have sustained soft tissue or other minor injuries in a car accident.Types of Serious Injury Cases We Handle
Our Antioch personal injury lawyers help those who were seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of vehicle collisions, including:
We also help victims who have experienced the following issues:
- Dog or animal bites
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products
- Farm injuries
- Wrongful death
If you are looking for an accident attorney to help you obtain the compensation you rightfully deserve, it is not about choosing just any lawyer that handles personal injury law. It is about selecting the best attorney for your personal injury case.
Here are some suggestions on how to select the best personal injury lawyer to handle your claim:
- It is vital to find a personal injury attorney who seems like they are truly interested in your needs and wants, as well as someone who cares about you and your family.
- You also want to select an attorney who exclusively practices personal injury law. Not a jack-of-all-trades type of lawyer. Lawyers who practice several areas of law rarely have the skill required to successfully win severe personal injury cases.
- If your personal injury case cannot be settled and proceeds to civil court in Contra Costa County, having an attorney who is familiar with the inner workings of a courtroom is critical.
- With that said, you also need to find an accident attorney who has the resources to take your case to court in Contra Costa County if it becomes necessary. Preparing a serious personal injury case for trial can cost $150,000 and up. Not only do you want to choose a lawyer with trial experience, but you also want one who has the financial ability to pursue your case in a trial, just in case the insurance company or defense attorney does not settle fairly.
- You also need to find a lawyer who can prove a long history of successful litigations. This includes verdicts and settlements with impressively high figures. Do not hesitate to ask prospective lawyers about this – if they have a successful past of representing clients, they will be more than happy to disclose this information to you.
- Research potentials lawyers on Yelp, Avvo, and Google, just like you would research potential products or other services you are interested in purchasing.
Watch the video below to learn more about how to choose a top-rated personal injury lawyer in Antioch, CA, for your case.About Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Now that we have outlined how to select the ideal personal injury attorney for your case, it may make more sense to head to Sacramento for our services. We have the resources to take a case to trial in Contra Costa County and the experience to back it up. We don’t take every case that walks in the door or calls on the phone. In fact, we are quite selective about the personal injury cases that we take on.How a Lawyer Can Help You with Your Case
Our personal injury law firm believes that while your medical providers are working on your physical recovery, we have the job of tirelessly working to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
Where are the most dangerous intersections in Antioch?
The most dangerous intersections in the city of Antioch in 2019 include:
- Auto Center Drive and Highway 4
- Contra Loma Boulevard and Fitzuren Road
- Delta Fair Boulevard and Somersville Boulevard
- East Tregallas Road and Hillcrest Avenue
- Highway 4 and Contra Loma Boulevard
- James Donlon Boulevard and Ridgerock Drive
- Putnam Street and Contra Loma Boulevard
- Ridgerock Drive and Lone Tree Way
- San Jose Drive and Buchanan Road
- State Route 4 and Hillcrest Avenue
If you were injured in a car accident caused by another driver, you could depend on our Antioch personal injury lawyers to handle your case against difficult insurance companies. Call today to receive free, friendly advice from our attorneys on your potential claim at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 7.8.21]
Photo by: sdumas29 on Pixabay