Antioch Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been involved in an Antioch car crash today or recently and have suffered a serious injury, you may be wondering what options you have for recovery. An experienced and top-rated personal injury lawyer in Antioch, CA, can guide you through the claims process and obtain fair compensation on your behalf.Experienced Antioch Personal Injury Lawyer
We take on serious personal injury cases in Antioch. We practice personal injury law exclusively. For those who have sustained soft tissue or other minor injuries in a car accident, we often refer car accident victims to other personal injury attorneys in Antioch who take on cases that are less serious.Types of Serious Injury Cases We Handle
At AutoAccident.com, we assist victims who were seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of vehicle collisions, including:
We also help victims who have experienced the following issues:
- Dog or animal bites
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products
- Farm injuries
- Wrongful death
If you are looking for an attorney to help you obtain the compensation you rightly deserve, it’s not about choosing just any attorney that handles personal injury law, it’s about selecting the perfect attorney for your case.
Here are some suggestions on how to select the best personal injury lawyer in Antioch, CA, to handle your claim:
- It is vital to find a personal injury attorney who seems like they are truly interested in your needs and your wants, as well as someone who cares about you and your family.
- You also want to select an attorney who exclusively practices personal injury law. Not a jack-of-all-trades type of lawyer. Lawyers who practice several areas of law rarely have the skill required to successfully win severe personal injury cases.
- In the event your personal injury case cannot be settled and proceeds to court, having an attorney who is familiar with the inner workings of a personal injury courtroom is critical.
- With that said, you also need to find an attorney who has the resources to take your case to court, if it becomes necessary. Preparing a serious personal injury case for trial can cost $150,000 and up. Not only do you want to choose a lawyer with trial experience, but you also want one who has the financial ability to pursue your case in a trial, just in case the lawyer does not settle fairly.
- You also need to find a lawyer who can prove a long history of successful litigations. This includes verdicts and settlements with impressively high figures. Do not hesitate to ask prospective lawyers about this – if they have a successful past of representing clients, they will be more than happy to disclose this information to you.
- Research potentials lawyers on Yelp, Avvo, and Google, just like you would research potential products or other services you are interested in purchasing.
Watch the video below to learn more about how to choose a top-rated personal injury lawyer in Antioch, CA, for your case.The Edward A Smith Law Offices
Now that we have outlined how to select the ideal personal injury attorney for your case, it may make more sense to head to Sacramento for our services. We have the resources to take a case to trial, as well as the experience to back it up. We don’t take every case that walks in the door or calls on the phone. In fact, we are quite selective about the personal injury cases that we take on.Getting the Best Possible Outcome For You and Your Family
We believe that while your medical providers are working on your physical recovery, we have the job of tirelessly working to obtain the best possible outcome on your personal injury case.
We will guide you as you learn to notice the positives in your situation. Sure, it may have seemed like you were heading toward emotional, medical, and financial ruin before you met me. But together, we can turn your situation around for the better. This is exactly why we love being personal injury attorneys. It makes us feel good to help victims and their families make it through their difficult experiences, and come out with a smile on their faces.Antioch FAQ
Do you have a list of the most dangerous intersections in Antioch?
The three worst intersections in 2013 in Antioch were:
- E 18th Street & Willow Ave
- Empire Ave & Empire Center
- Slatten Ranch Road & Slatten Ranch Center
I’m Ed Smith, an Antioch Car Accident Lawyer. If you or someone close to you has been seriously hurt in a car accident, please call us at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400. We offer free and friendly advice.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 1.5.21]
Photo by: sdumas29 on Pixabay