Antioch Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Antioch was once a big mining city, Antioch is now a cheaper choice of living for residents working in San Francisco and Oakland. One of my favorite things to do when I visit Antioch is to check out one of the 31 parks and walking paths.Visiting Antioch
Visitors should not miss the historical part of Antioch, either. Whether you love arts, museums, or planetariums, Antioch has it. There is not enough time in a short trip to Antioch to visit all of the beautiful places the city offers.Seriously Injured in an Accident?
If you or someone you care about has been involved in a car accident in Antioch and sustained a serious injury – or injuries – you more than likely landed on my website because you are seeking an experienced and reputable personal injury attorney, but you are unsure of how to find the right one.Serious Personal Injury Lawyer in Antioch
I take on serious personal injury cases in Antioch. I practice personal injury law exclusively. For those who have sustained soft tissue or other minor injuries in a car accident, I am often able to refer car accident victims to other personal injury attorneys in Antioch who take on cases that are less serious.Types of Serious Injury Cases
My staff and I assist victims who were seriously injured in car accidents, as well as other types of vehicle collisions, including:
We also help victims who have experienced the following issues:
- Dog or animal bites
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries from defective or dangerous products
- Farm injuries
- Wrongful death
You may feel a bit apprehensive about choosing me as your personal injury lawyer. It’s an hour-long drive from Antioch to Sacramento, and that is just one way. There are plenty of personal injury attorneys in and around Antioch who would gladly take your case on. If you are wondering why I serve clients in Antioch, my answer is simple. Read on to find out why.Choosing the Perfect Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case
If you are looking for an attorney to help you obtain the compensation you rightly deserve, it’s not about choosing just any attorney that handles personal injury law, it’s about selecting the perfect attorney for your case.
Here are some crucial pointers for you to consider while you are searching for the perfect personal injury lawyer for your case:
- It is vital to find a personal injury attorney who seems like they are truly interested in your needs and your wants, as well as someone who cares about you and your family.
- You also want to select an attorney who exclusively practices personal injury law. Not a jack-of-all-trades type of lawyer. Lawyers who practice several areas of law rarely have the skill required to successfully win severe personal injury cases.
- In the event your personal injury case cannot be settled and proceeds to court, having an attorney who is familiar with the inner workings of a personal injury courtroom is critical.
- With that said, you also need to find an attorney who has the resources to take your case to court, if it becomes necessary. Preparing a serious personal injury case for trial can cost $150,000 and up. Not only do you want to choose a lawyer with trial experience, but you also want one who has the financial ability to pursue your case in a trial, just in case the lawyer does not settle fairly.
- You also need to find a lawyer who can prove a long history of successful litigations. This includes verdicts and settlements with impressively high figures. Do not hesitate to ask prospective lawyers about this – if they have a successful past of representing clients, they will be more than happy to disclose this information to you.
- Research potentials lawyers on Yelp, Avvo, and Google, just like you would research potential products or other services you are interested in purchasing.
I created this YouTube video to help you choose the personal injury lawyer that is perfect for your case.The Edward A Smith Law Offices
Now that I have outlined how to select the ideal personal injury attorney for your case, it may make more sense to head to Sacramento for my services. I have the resources to take a case to trial, as well as the experience to back it up. I don’t take every case that walks in the door or calls on the phone. In fact, I am quite selective about the personal injury cases that I take on.
I am passionate about educating people about their legal rights. That is why I have written the content on this website, as well as published books about personal injury law. They are on Amazon.com for purchase.
To show you how serious I am about taking on – and winning – your case, if I feel as though your case is a good fit for my law firm, I will invite you to come visit me at my law office in Sacramento.
If your case seems like a good fit, I will pay for you to stay overnight here in Sacramento in a hotel. This way, we can spend enough time together for me to fully understand the seriousness of your injuries, as well as how your injuries have negatively affected your life and your family.Procuring You and Your Family the Best Possible Outcome
I believe that while your medical providers are working on your physical recovery, my staff and I have the job of tirelessly working to procure the best possible outcome on your personal injury case.
I will guide you as you learn to notice the positives in your situation. Sure, it may have seemed like you were heading toward emotional, medical, and financial ruin before you met me. But together, we can turn your situation around for the better. This is exactly why I love being a personal injury attorney. It makes me and my staff feel good to help victims and their families make it through their difficult experiences, and come out with a smile on their faces.Antioch FAQs
Q: Do you have a list of the most dangerous intersections in Antioch?
A: The three worst intersections in 2013 in Antioch were:
- E 18th Street & Willow Ave
- Empire Ave & Empire Center
- Slatten Ranch Road & Slatten Ranch Center
Q: Do you know of a good auto repair shop in Antioch?
A: The following auto repair shop has a solid 5 stars on Yelp:
360 Auto Repair
2700 Somersville Road
Antioch, California 94509
Q: Do you know where I can rent a car in Antioch?
A: The following car rental company has decent Yelp reviews:
1501 W 10th Street
Antioch, CA 94509
I’m Ed Smith, an Antioch Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or someone close to you has been seriously hurt in a car accident, please call me at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400. I offer free and friendly advice.
Photo by: sdumas29 on Pixabay
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 12.4.19]