Alta Sierra Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Alta Sierra was developed in the 1960s and is a growing community near Grass Valley, California. Only a bit over 50 miles from Sacramento, the region is becoming popular with those looking to be a bit further from the traffic and congestion of the city but still close enough to enjoy the amenities.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident in Alta Sierra, call our legal team for free, friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400 for a free, no-obligation consultation.Living in or Around Alta Sierra
Alta Sierra is a great place to live and visit, surrounded by beautiful greenery, rolling hills, and vast vistas. The community is well known for its golf course and country club, but you'll also find highly-rated schools, a self-sufficient fire station, and many small businesses that add the warm, welcoming feel of the town.
One of the best things about living in the "slice of heaven" that many have described as Alta Sierra is its closeness to Sacramento. Many choose to commute to a job in the city--especially with more and more businesses allowing employees to work from home at least part-time. Plus, several other smaller towns in the region offer employment opportunities, too. Alta Sierra is an excellent choice for those who embrace the Northern California lifestyle.Have You Been Injured in an Accident In Alta Sierra?
Driving in a laid-back location like Alta Sierra is usually stress-free--especially compared to the hustle and bustle of the big cities. However, accidents occur, and fortunately, you have access to a superior Alta Sierra car accident lawyer who can help you with any issues.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in Alta Sierra that caused injuries, you probably found this website as a result of a search for an experienced and reputable Alta Sierra personal injury lawyer. We want to help you decide and find the right one for your case.Car Accidents in California
In 2015, there were over 3,500 individuals killed and 251,000 injured as a result of car accidents in the state of California. These accidents include car, motorcycle, tractor-trailer, and other accidents. Accidents occurred due to alcohol use, and those where it was not a factor. While a relatively small number of these happened in the area in and around Alta Sierra, the fact is that there are plenty of opportunities for accidents to occur in this region. When they do, it is essential to ensure your case is handled with the care and experience it deserves.Dangerous Driving in Alta Sierra
As a less-populated area, Alta Sierra is not as prone to traffic-related accidents as other areas of the state. However, issues in and around the community include distracted driving, driving under the influence, and accidents caused by or made worse by tractor-trailer vehicles. Additionally, some drivers drive excessively in less-congested areas without regard for the speed limit. No matter how careful you are, any of these issues from another driver could cause a car accident, perhaps even one that leads to severe injury or death.Tips for Choosing the Right Alta Sierra Personal Injury Lawyer
With all the injury lawyers, how do you know if you're choosing the best Alta Sierra auto accident attorney? Here are a few tips to help you feel confident in your choice.
- Verify the Firm's Google, Yelp, and Other Reviews - One of the best ways to discover the qualifications of a law firm is to turn to social media. Websites like Yelp, Google, and even Facebook offer reviews of lawyers in and around Alta Sierra. Check out the rating, but also delve deep into what the reviews say. Discovering how a lawyer was able to help a former client will give you a better idea of what to expect if you hired him or her to serve you. Our office's quality of service and experience is an excellent source of pride. We currently have a 5-star out of 5 rating on Yelp and superior ratings on other platforms.
- Review the Avvo Rating - Besides social media websites, AVVO is another tool for learning more about personal injury attorneys. This site is an excellent source for unbiased reviews since all members are evaluated with a highly effective mathematical model that measures all attorneys on the same scale. Look for a lawyer with good reviews who can boast numerous ratings on the site--indicating experience and quality.
- Review Client Testimonials - When choosing an Alta Sierra personal injury lawyer, take the time to seek and review actual client testimonials. These offer an excellent insight into the skills and personality of a lawyer and his or her staff. We're thrilled with the number of testimonials we've been honored to receive from former and current clients. We are always happy to share this peek into the professional and knowledgeable service our office gives every client.
- Choose a Lawyer Dedicated to His Chosen Field - The very best attorneys in their field usually specialize in a particular area of the law. They may even spend time writing and speaking about what they do for the public. Look and see if you can find any published articles from the lawyer you're considering--check and see if they have spoken with the media about personal injury law. Our publication history includes articles covering auto accidents, personal injury, and motorcycle injury cases.
- Look at a Lawyer's Standing in the Local Legal Community - Great lawyers will take the time to become involved in the legal community. We're always excited to connect with other lawyers in the community--making it easy for me to provide referrals to other qualified attorneys. In addition, we're in good standing with the California State Bar and are an active member of various legal associations.
Watch the YouTube video below for tips on choosing an Alta Sierra personal injury lawyer for your case.What Type of Cases Do We Handle?
We work with victims who are seriously injured in car accidents and other vehicle collisions, including:
We also assist victims of other injuries, such as:
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries resulting from the use of defective products
- Farm injuries
- Wrongful death cases
Unlike some attorneys, we practice personal injury law exclusively, focusing on difficult cases involving serious injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call our experienced Alta Sierra personal injury lawyers for free, friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400.
Editor's Note: updated 10.30.23 Photo by: hschmider on Pixabay wa ts cha [cs 1127]