Alta Sierra Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Alta Sierra is a great place to live as well as visit. It is surrounded by beautiful greenery, rolling hills, and vast vistas. The community is well known for its golf course and country club, but you’ll also find highly-rated schools, a self-sufficient fire station, and many small businesses that add the warm, welcoming feel of the town.
One of the best things about living in the “slice of heaven” that many have described Alta Sierra is its closeness to Sacramento. Many choose to commute to a job in the city--especially with more and more businesses allowing employees to work from home at least part-time. Plus, there are a number of other smaller towns in the region that offer employment opportunities too. Alta Sierra is an excellent choice for those looking to embrace the Northern California lifestyle.Have You Been Injured in an Accident In Alta Sierra?
Driving in a laid back location like Alta Sierra is usually stress-free--especially compared to the hustle and bustle of the big cities. However, accidents do occur and fortunately you have access to a superior Alta Sierra car accident lawyer who can help you with any issues that follow.
If you or loved one is involved in a car accident in Alta Sierra that caused injuries, you probably found this website as a result of a search for an experienced and reputable Alta Sierra personal injury lawyer. We would like to help you make the right decision and find the right one for your case.Car Accidents in California
In 2015, there were over 3500 individuals killed and 251,000 injured as a result of car accidents in the state of California. These accidents include car, motorcycle, tractor-trailer, and other accidents. Accidents occurred as a result of alcohol use and those where it was not a factor. While a relatively small number of these occurred in the area in and around Alta Sierra, the fact is that there are plenty of opportunities for accidents to happen in this region and when they do, it is important to make sure your case is handled with the care and experience that it deserves.Dangerous Driving in Alta Sierra
As a less-populated area, Alta Sierra is not as prone to traffic-related accidents as other areas of the state. However, issues you may see in and around the community include distracted driving, driving under the influence, and accidents caused by or made worse because of tractor-trailer vehicles. Additionally, in less-congested areas, some drivers have a tendency to drive with excessive speed and without regard for the speed limit. No matter how careful you are, any of these issues from another driver could cause a car accident--and perhaps even one that leads to serious injury or death.Tips for Choosing the Right Alta Sierra Personal Injury Lawyer
With all the lawyers out there, how do you know if you’re choosing the best Alta Sierra auto accident attorney? Here are a few tips we recommend to help you feel confident in your choice.
- Verify the Firm’s Google, Yelp, and Other Reviews - One of the best ways to discover the qualifications of a law firm is to turn to social media. Websites like Yelp, Google, and even Facebook offer reviews of lawyers in and around Alta Sierra. Check out the rating, but also delve deep into what the reviews say. Discovering how a lawyer was able to help a former client will give you a better idea of what to expect if you hired him or her to serve you. The quality of service and experience that my office offers is a great source of pride. I currently have a 5 star out of 5 rating on Yelp and superior ratings on other platforms as well.
- Review the Avvo Rating - In addition to social media websites, another tool for learning more about personal injury attorneys is AVVO. This site is a great source for unbiased reviews since all members are evaluated with a highly-effective mathematical model that measures all attorneys on the same scale. Look for a lawyer that not only has good reviews but who can boast numerous ratings on the site--indicating experience and quality.
- Review Client Testimonials - Take the time to seek out and review actual client testimonials when choosing an Alta Sierra personal injury lawyer. These offer an excellent insight into the skills and personality of a lawyer and his or her staff. I’m thrilled with the number of testimonials I’ve been honored to receive from former and current clients and am always happy to share this peek into the professional and knowledgeable service my office gives each and every client.
- Choose a Lawyer Who is Dedicated to His Chosen Field - The very best attorneys in their field are usually specializing in a particular area of the law and may even spend time writing and speaking about what they do for the public at large. Look and see if you can find any published articles from the lawyer you’re considering--check and see if they have spoken with the media about personal injury law. My publication history includes articles covering auto accidents, personal injury, and motorcycle injury cases.
- Look at a Lawyer’s Standing in the Local Legal Community - Great lawyers will take the time to become involved in the legal community. I’m always excited to connect with other lawyers in the community--making it easy for me to provide referrals to other qualified attorneys. In addition, I’m in good standing with the California State Bar and am an active member in a variety of legal associations.
Watch the YouTube video below for tips on how to really choose a personal injury lawyer for your case.What Type of Cases Do We Handle?
My staff and I work with victims who are seriously injured in car accidents and other vehicle collisions, including:
We also assist victims of other injuries such as:
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Injuries resulting from the use of defective products
- Farm injuries
- Wrongful death cases
You may wonder why my office is located in Sacramento if I work with Alta Sierra car accident and personal injury claims. The answer is simple: a centralized office in Sacramento allows me to help clients throughout the region with the specific types of serious injury claims that I specialize in. For less serious cases, I’ll be happy to refer you to a lawyer who practices much closer to Alta Sierra. However, when you’re dealing with a difficult case, only the best will do.Alta Sierra Personal Injury Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, an Alta Sierra Car Accident Lawyer who handles personal injury cases in Alta Sierra. Unlike some attorneys, I practice personal injury law exclusively, focusing on difficult cases involving serious injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call me for free, friendly advice at (530) 392-9400 or (800) 404-5400. If you have sustained soft tissue damage or minor injuries in a car accident, I can refer you to other personal injury attorneys in Alta Sierra who work on cases that are less serious in nature.
Editor’s Note: This page has been updated for accuracy and relevancy [cha 7.13.20]
Photo by: hschmider on Pixabay
:wa ts cha [cs 1335]