A "PERSONAL" PERSONAL INJURY LAW OFFICE
Have You or A Loved One Been Injured In An Accident?
My name is Ed Smith. I'm a Sacramento Injury Lawyer and owner of the Law Offices of Ed Smith.
And I understand what you are going through. I've been helping residents of Sacramento and surrounding areas cope with serious injuries - even the loss of a family member - for almost three decades.
I'm familiar with what your concerns are. And I know you have many, many questions, such as:
- How do I pay for an attorney?
- How I am going to replace my lost wages if I miss work?
- Can I receive compensation for my lost wages?
- I have large hospital bills - How am I going to pay for them?
- How will I make my house or rent payment?
- Who will take care of my children?
- If I can't work, will I lose my job?
- What am I supposed to do if I've lost a spouse or family member?
If these are the types of questions keeping you up at night, I'd like to help answer them. Contact my office at 916.921.6400 or toll-free at 1.800.404.5400. If you prefer e-mail, then use our contact form.
- Tragic Orland Bus Truck Accident Our hearts go out to the parents and relatives of the High School students tragically killed and seriously injured in a Federal Express vs Tour Bus ....
- Sacramento Car Accidents: Children on the Road No auto accident is more tragic than those involving children. It is incumbent upon everyone to act carefully when traveling to ensure that youngsters ....
- Inflatable Bicycle Helmet The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported 677 cyclists were killed and 48,000 were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in ....